Poll: Will you work for Sith or Jedi?

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Brotherofwill said:
Please don't let this develop into one of those Alliance and Horde rivalries, people need to seperate their gaming from their private life
That rivalry is an internet/joke thing only.

Anyway, id choose a Female Twi'lek jedi.
Female Twi'leks are the new Female Night elves.
FACT.

Edit: Also going jedi becuase we have Samuel L. Jackson and he is SICK of these MOTHERFUCKING Sith in this MOTHERFUCKING game!

(Sorry I just had to.)

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
obisean said:
Assume you play as a bounty hunter, for example, and not a Jedi. Would you help the Sith or the Jedi?
Since I will actually play a Bounty Hunter when the game comes out: I help the side that has the best contract. What else did you expect from a bounty hunter? But in the game itself, the bounty hunter is on the Empire's side, so I'll go for the Sith. I guess they usually do have the best contracts. Star Wars TOR will be probably be the first game in wich I won't hestitate to go evil.

Or if you were to play a Force user, which side would you fight for?
Well, the Jedi have (as the poster above me says) Samuel L Jackson, but the Sith have Force Lightening....hmmm, don't know yet.

lippmannk1

Jun 12, 2009
Ashbax said:
Brotherofwill said:
Please don't let this develop into one of those Alliance and Horde rivalries, people need to seperate their gaming from their private life
That rivalry is an internet/joke thing only.

Anyway, id choose a Female Twi'lek jedi.
Female Twi'leks are the new Female Night elves.
FACT.

Edit: Also going jedi becuase we have Samuel L. Jackson and he is SICK of these MOTHERFUCKING Sith in this MOTHERFUCKING game!

(Sorry I just had to.)
Aaaahh, but there are also Togrutans! There are two female night elf species!

"Also going jedi becuase we have Samuel L. Jackson and he is SICK of these MOTHERFUCKING Sith in this MOTHERFUCKING game!"

My thinking exactly! FUCK THE SITH IN THE ASS WITH A PITCHFORK!

lippmannk1

Jun 12, 2009
See my post 9 posts up. It will give you a rough idea. The Sith care nothing for anyone, except themselves. They have a large degree of in-fighting, killing themselves off for the right to power. They let their passions fuel their force powers. They are basically the all around ass-holes. In the game, based on what they said in one of the trailers, you have to compete with every other sith player out there for power. This will suck for those who play Sith, because there are people in korea who basically play and sleep and do nothing else, so good luck getting to the "front of the pack".

The Jedi are the good guys. They help everyone they can, love life, and stand for freedom.

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
i'll have sith powers but i won't be either of them .... i'll act for the best possible results for the universe (prolly means making some coooold decisions) ... so basically i'm a dr. kelso ... i'm a good guy but i have to make bastard decisions that make alot of simple minded people think i'm a bad guy

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
AC10 said:
i3ishop said:
i will likely go with sith because even thou i am more jedi in nature there something to be said for being able to force lightning all of your problems if they get to complicated and you want things simplified
Man I feel you there!
Some rebels getting all up in your face? Force Lightning!
Need some information? Force Lightning!
Guy at the bar causing you trouble? Force Lightning!
Car wont start? Force Lightning!
Laundry STILL not dry? Force Lightning!
Can't wait for the damn toaster again? Force Lightning!
Can I marry you?

Surreysmith

Aug 27, 2008
I don't think bounty hunters would stand much of a chance against either side they weren't that good against the jedi (see jango's head) and I can't see them doing much better against the sith.
But as a force user, Jedi. Qui-gon jin is my hero.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
which ever group doesn't make me clean brain matter off their boots after the fight will be the group i join either that or whom ever has the best benefits package ie 401k , disability ,retirement and or union backing , a non death , choke clause just as good ..... well what would you expect eh? lol

lippmannk1

Jun 12, 2009
If anyone would have healthcare, it would PROBABLY be Jedi. Sith don't give a damn.

Plus, Jedi have fresh-baked cookies and a nice selection of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
SsilverR said:
i'll have sith powers but i won't be either of them .... i'll act for the best possible results for the universe (prolly means making some coooold decisions) ... so basically i'm a dr. kelso ... i'm a good guy but i have to make bastard decisions that make alot of simple minded people think i'm a bad guy
you also get free muffins for life when you retire and you even like to hang around your old palace.
hehe ... saving the universe obviously comes with perks

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Dorian Cornelius Jasper said:
Whoever is the underdog. I guess Jedi, judging by the situation in-game, but if everybody picks Jedi I'd have to go Sith.

There's just a kind of romanticism playing on the weaker side.
^

No matter what, I do it. Especially if they're the more honorable/"good" side that needs help.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
LOL.

I was wondering why someone quoted me in this thread of all of them. If you look at page 4, you'll see a 2 month gap between a post. Not that this isn't a relevant topic still, just damn, 2 months lol.