Poll: Would you have sex with your cousin?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
No. Ew.

Though, I also ask if people would have sex with their adopted cousins, say if their uncle had adopted someone. No blood relationship, but you still call them your cousin.

I'd also say "Ew" to that.

KILGAZOR

Magnificent Retard
Dec 27, 2010
Oh, silly humans and your morals.

Hey, OP, do you want to bone her? Okay, then do it. Preferably if she agrees to it.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Yep.

The same concern applies to someone related by blood as someone not related at all: no babies, no problem.

Long as she doesn't get preggers, go nuts.

Nemesis729

Jul 9, 2010
I absolutely would, Not marry or have kids or anything but just sex? That's what distant cousins are for.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Personally. Probably not. Not attracted to any of the cousins I know. Though I also would not have sex with any first cousins, just on the principle of them being close relatives. But if it was a distant cousin that was attractive, then possibly.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
MY family tree spreads far and wide, we know everyone who is in are family and im even pretty sure theirs an escapist who is related to me through William the conqueror.

But im going to get up on my soap box and shout this out like no one else is on this earth
(becuase this is three pages into the thread). Why does it matter i ask you? Humans are one of the few creatures who have sex for pleasure and back in the pre renesance era, marriage in the family was mandated to keep the family money inside the family. It really does come down to who you are and how you grew up.

Me i am personally saying no because i have a girlfriend and my cousins... meh? There beautiful women but not my kinda taste nowadays.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
Deathleaper said:
Lets say you have a distant cousin(3rd, 4th, or 5th) and the 2 of you find each other attractive, and both of you were close enough to actually have feelings for each other. You hang out, and the topic of it comes up, and your cousin is up to it. Would you do it if no one knew about it?

If she were my 3rd cousin, I may. 4th or 5th definitely, we're so distant it wouldn't even matter.

I'm asking because recently I was at a family gathering, and a lot of my relatives brought along some friends(ie, people not related to me), which wouldn't make it a "family gathering" anymore and just a party. I was sitting at a table and this girl I have never seen before sat next to me. I figured she was a friend of one of my relatives. Yadda yadda yadda, we flirt but then we find out we're related(3rd cousins). She still seems interested in me, and Vindictive God help me, I may go for it.

So what about you, Escapits?
You can have children with your FIRST cousins and not have retard babies. Morality 20 years ago was gays are sick twisted child rapists. Now they're viewed as normal people(as they should be)

I'm not saying have babies but don't miss out because some people will shake their heads. And having secret relations are really fun too.

violinist1129

Oct 12, 2011
BakaSmurf said:
Deathleaper said:
BakaSmurf said:
No. Just, no. I don't care if it would just be for physical gratification, just no. Sex with family members is psychologically engrained in our brains to be viewed as fucked up because it's fucked up and shouldn't be done.
You do realize how little blood there is with a person and their 3rd cousin, right? 4th and greater you practically aren't related anymore.
That's beside the point, they're a cousin, a cousin is a family member, I don't find the prospect of sleeping with one of my family members very enjoyable.
Most people of even similar descent are likely within 20th cousins to you. Everyone is related at some point and third cousins aren't even close, so I son't really see a problem. It is interesting to note that the escapists can be really ridiculously open with weird beliefs but are extreme prudes in other senses.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
As an only child, my cousin is the closest thing to sibling that I have, so no.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
sure because 3rd 4th and 5th cousins you wouldnt even realise youre related i know ive got a TON of 3rd 4th and 5th cousins but im not going to background check every girl i go out with to make sure we arent distantly related in some way thats just a HUGE waste of time

torzath

Jun 29, 2010
Most of my cousins are still little kids, so for the majority, no freaking way.
There are a couple of other older ones I'd consider, though.
So, overall, maybe?

violinist1129

Oct 12, 2011
Vern said:
drosalion said:
Vern said:
No, no I wouldn't. If I knew I was related to someone, even if it was a 10th cousin, that would just be a thorn in the side of the whole relationship. So no.
You're related to everyone.. soo, at what point is it ok? Not 10th cousin, 20th? At what line does it start becoming OK, because everyone in the world is related in some form.
It becomes not ok when I know about it. When we go to a family reunion and find out that, hypothetically, we both see someone and we both call him Uncle Bill. When there's a direct familial relation, that's when it becomes not ok. I realize that all humans are related to an extent, but there's a line where having direct living relatives crosses it.

And you know, my captcha is kind of amusing. "crossed fendles". That's what I'm going to call incestuous or cousin to cousin relationships. "Did you hear about Jane and Tom?" "Yeah, I heard they crossed fendles."
You said you wouldn't touch your tenth cousin, but your closest relative would be your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents...If she is the same race as you, I wouldn't doubt that she'd be a tenth cousin.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
I've seen enough hentai...

OT: No. I just hate all of my cousins, female and male. Plus I very well remember getting a little too close to one cousin at a younger age. It still kinds of disturbs me. This is stuff that, when it comes to mind, I think of those REALLY southern areas (sorry if you deem offensive) and, of course, hentai.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
This is strange because I just finished an episode of Arrested Development when they were trying to sneak into a movie about two cousins loving each other.

No, I wouldn't. I've seen first hand what happens when two cousins are together, and while the kid is very intelligent, he has a noticeably low pain tolerance and very strange body proportions.

The guy doesn't much like life. But I don't see problems with people who don't intend to have kids.