Poll: Your presence on the Escapist.

chocolate pickles

Apr 14, 2011
Eh. Don't think I've posted enough for any for anyone to think 'hey, its that guy again!', though some of my opinions have got surprising amounts of responses.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
I know two fellas that recognize me for being a Chie Steakonaka fan.

Other than that, be on the watch out for Jagerman. Long time user guy who sucks Platinum Game's ***, cosplayer of homoerotic Jojo characters, and obsesser of girlfriend.
PM if you're interested in idol chat... or don't... ever... stop...
P.S. DON'T, ONCE YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH ME YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK, I WILL STALK YOU.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
I'll take a stab at not being humble, and say:
"I think some people recognize me."
For better or worse.

People like me, or hate me,... or think I'm ok, or something like that. :p

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
I think I'm reasonably recognizable in Forum Games, and maybe some know me in Off-Topic, too.

Clearwaters

Jul 14, 2014
I assume I'm just one of the crowd. I don't browse here very consistently so I figure I'm never posting enough to leave any lasting impact on anyone.

The Lunatic

Princess
Jun 3, 2010
Rabbitboy said:
I am starting to notice you because I keep wondering where that avatar is from. I do have some suspicions but I don't know for sure.
Well, I'm a furry, so, it's my rather generic fursona!

Vigormortis said:
Oh pshaw. That's nonsense.

Don't be a silly billy.
Some people are really rather disdainful towards me!

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Years ago I was much more well known. Then life happened and my time spent here took a huge hit. Sadly, all I ever have interest in posting in anymore are silly little things like this.
But that's alright with me. The people I used to interact with are still here for the most part, so that's made it worth staying around.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
dangoball said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
quote for recognition
You. I've seen you. You are the one from - no, wait, that's form a game.
A good game character? Because if I remind people of Raz from psychonauts then I guess it means I have a good personality or something :D

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Neonbob said:
Years ago I was much more well known. Then life happened and my time spent here took a huge hit. Sadly, all I ever have interest in posting in anymore are silly little things like this.
But that's alright with me. The people I used to interact with are still here for the most part, so that's made it worth staying around.

...You are the one from my cheese nightmares.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Barbas said:
Neonbob said:

...You are the one from my cheese nightmares.
Hey, I can't help that you took LSD during the cheese party.
We all told you it was a bad idea.
But nooo, "The lysergic goes well with Brie!"

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Been posting a long time but most of the people that know me have since been permabanned due to how the R&P's section used to be moderated. Few survived the first few months sadly.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Nah, I'm not known on here. It's the same with me IRL, really: barely noticeable and ineffectual. I don't blame you all though, my posts aren't generally insightful or hilarious enough to garner recognition.

Spanglish Guy

Sep 8, 2014
I am more or less unknown on here although it makes sense considering the fact that I have not been on here very long. I think I also have a tendency to not be a particularly noteworthy person, I think so anyway, so I don't really stand out much, even less so on here since it's the internet and the only thing people see is some avatar I picked with some username.

Still, I enjoy reading posts on here so I will continue to write a post here and there without much worry as to whether I will be noticed or not.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Dark Knifer said:
Do you think your a big deal here or do you sit in the corner and watch?
I am a BIG fucking deal ;)

honest answer yeah I'm probably one of the more noticeable users, weather that's for my avatars, the fact I'm just always constantly around or the quality of my posts I'm not sure

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
Between my capricious avatar-changing habits and recently-changed username, I'd say I'm not really well-known - I tend to stay out of matters of great importance and just look at that post count for having been here for like three years!

If anyone DOES know of me though it's probably because you can see my dialogue from a mile away; I'm not incredibly bright and you can see that in my writing style

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
In between "nonexistent" and "some people know of me", but doubtlessly the latter have an issue with me due to... vastly differing viewpoints. I otherwise blend in the shadows.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Something deep inside of me hopes I am recognized at *some* level. I like to think I am. It's probably just my avatar like some other folk