Post yourself unaltered

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Mallefunction said:
Finally! More ladyscapists :3 Very pretty ones at that.
BLUSH [sub][sub][sub]Thank you![/sub][/sub][/sub]

rmb1983 said:
And here I was expecting a trollface embed. Still made me chuckle, though.
Heh, my usernick does have troll in it, so in a way yes =P

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
I bring you me in all my sexiness. I warn you, it's blinding.

Edit: Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Jun 23, 2008
Well, now I have to take a picture.

GAH! Flashes.

Now I have to upload my neck-beardy mug to my PC.

That wasn't too bad. FUCK, it's huge![footnote]No comment.[/footnote] I have to get this reduced.[footnote]Does anyone else get boobies on their first page of Google search results for picture reduction?[/footnote] Here [http://reduction-image.com/resizer-online/index_en.php]'s a site.

Okay, now it's a more manageable size. Good goddess, I have to find a place to host this? Bleh. Mallefunction uses Photobucket [http://photobucket.com/]. I'll try that.

I have to make up a password? Something that I can remember? I hate passwords.

It's not letting me upload. Ah, Photobucket doesn't like scriptblockers.

A tad blurry, but it'll do. Me in the flesh (as it were). Way too much work just to put up a pic.

238U.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Ok I figured it out!

And by "you're welcome" I mean "I apologise".

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
This is literally right before sleepy time. I look like a pile of crap that got ran over by an even bigger pile of poop. This is why I'll need my beauty rest.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I don't have anything to take my picture with D;
I'll just describe myself: I am outrageously gorgeous.
Wearing my Portal T-Shirt...
Sitting in my beaten up chair...
In front of my computer monitor with a plush Cthulhu sitting on top of it...

Groovy Dan

Jun 14, 2011
Whoa, it's Dan!

From about two days ago, my webcam is acting funny as of right now. It is unaltered though, makeup makes me itch.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Well I would take a picture of me right now but I'm currently all ill looking with a sore nose from hayfever. I never wear make up anyway, so here is an unaltered pic of me when I'm not bunged up with hayfever, ignore the fact it's taken in the bathroom, the lighting is just better in there.

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
Right, here we are...

Bonus points if you get the game my t-shirt is referencing!

Man, my hair is bad... Also, this picture is far too big.

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
Madara said:

MWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
What a lovely beard you have :p

UFOROMANTIC

Nov 8, 2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64103747@N08/5832057362/

This is me from a little while back. I can't upload current pics because I can't upload pics from my phone, but it is as I would like to be seen, in all my greaser glory. I dunno if the pic is going to show up, but whatever.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Well since since a few incidenta at the turn of the millenium altered my appearance if I were to post a picture of myself 'unaltered' it'd be horribly out of date.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I'm sitting here in my underpants as I just left the shower.

[HEADING=2]Fuck. that.[/HEADING]

Also, I lack a camara. So y'know. But 90% of the time I look like this:

Yes, even in the morning, even with the hair done like that. Given, sometimes I have a stubble, but I usually shave and all before I go on the computer.
Padwolf said:
Well I would take a picture of me right now but I'm currently all ill looking with a sore nose from hayfever. I never wear make up anyway, so here is an unaltered pic of me when I'm not bunged up with hayfever, ignore the fact it's taken in the bathroom, the lighting is just better in there.

Heh, your avatar is strikingly similar to your actual face. Did you draw it yourself?

rmb1983

I am the storm.
Mar 29, 2011
LavaLampBamboo said:
Right, here we are...

Bonus points if you get the game my t-shirt is referencing!

Man, my hair is bad... Also, this picture is far too big.
Metal Gear Solid.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Saulkar said:
Mallefunction said:
Ambi said:
No. Lighting here's shit, these headphones make me look ridiculous, and yeah, just no.

You don't look very disheveled. How disheveled would you have to look in a photo to not start a thread to post it in?

/jealousy
It's disheveled for me because I usually take pretty good care of myself. I get lazy at night...well morning...it's 2 AM now. My hair isn't brushed or straightened and hasn't been washed in....three days now, I've got my PJs on, I'm on my futon eating cheerios, and my eyeliner from this morning is smeared like crazy. My phone camera is crap though so it doesn't pick up on small details like my make-up raccoon eyes
Well at least you do not have stretch marks covering half your body. ;P
Don't worry bro. You're a tank. Chicks don't give a fuck about stretch marks tbh.

Will edit in my picture after finishing reading.

PeePantz said:
This is literally right before sleepy time. I look like a pile of crap that got ran over by an even bigger pile of poop. This is why I'll need my beauty rest.
Batman Represent.

UFOROMANTIC

Nov 8, 2010
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4310/52402169349396428136100.jpg
That's a bit better. This is from about two months ago. I cannot upload current pics due to a lack of ability to port them from my phone, but I hope this glimpse of my greaser glory will satisfy :)
Call me Greased Lighting or Elvis and I WILL cut you.