Sequels everyone wants but stupid companies won't make

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Teiraa said:
quack35 said:
Star Wars battlefront 3.

WANT
they are working on it, i saw an article in gameinformer, its hit some bumps so they moved it over to a different team of developers(aka renagade squadron developers) which i think is best cause they did great with sqaudron
Starwars Battlefront 3!!!

Wa...

Oh......that's nice.

Jan 29, 2009
Mechwarrior 5, damnit, not mechassault. Mechassault was not nearly as fun as any of the Mechwarriors, you couldn't customize your mech, you were stuck in the 3rd person, and the whole thing felt like a mod for quake. (Not that that is bad; Halflife was based on the quake engine, but it doesn't feel like you were driving a 100-ton juggernaut if you run it with dual sticks.

Mr.Something

Apr 28, 2009
chromewarriorXIII said:
As has been said before Golden Sun 3. Until that game is made I will not be complete.
I downloaded the GBA emulator and played through both golden suns again >.< i'm also waiting for it

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Gears of War 3. I misread the question.

Timesplitters 4 is like printing money. More of the same. Less of the Haze. A game company should employ David Doak and make this game.

Probably pretty up for Eternal Darkness 2. - got stuck on the pillars and time [?been a while?] puzzle in the first one though. I even looked it up, still didn't get it.

MozzleyDoggy

May 3, 2009
Freespace 2. The best space fighter sim ever, and the ending was a MASSIVE "stay tuned for the conclusion" noticeboard.

wydren

Jan 31, 2009
Originengel said:
Brutal Football[However, I admit Bloodbowl comes close).
Along these same lines, I've often clamored for a modern-day Mutant League Football game. The options for non-simulation football games these days are remarkably slim. Imagine EA doing MLF with the current Madden engine.

Ghostwise said:
Shadowrun RPG.
I would kill several people you care about to get a Shadowrun game done Elder Scrolls style.

cj_iwakura

Mar 2, 2009
wydren said:
Originengel said:
Brutal Football[However, I admit Bloodbowl comes close).
Along these same lines, I've often clamored for a modern-day Mutant League Football game. The options for non-simulation football games these days are remarkably slim. Imagine EA doing MLF with the current Madden engine.

Ghostwise said:
Shadowrun RPG.
I would kill several people you care about to get a Shadowrun game done Elder Scrolls style.
Go play Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Add a Shadowrun mod.

There you go.