Sexual Predators (mature topic)

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
I'd hire him. I'm looking for a worker, not trying to clean up the world. Besides, who knows if he was aressted under false charges? You know nothing about him, if he's a good worker fine. Giving him a job won't change him from being a sexual predator if he truely is one.

But hey, think of it like this. Wouldn't you rather he spends his free time working then on other things? Incase he really is a sexual predator/not reformed.

And everyone deserves a second chance. He served his time.

theevilsanta

Jun 18, 2010
Weird question. I'd hire him. My business is not related to that man's problems with sex and jail. I suppose I'd consider if he'd be a liability to my business having a poor reputation or if he might go back to jail again and leave me employeeless.

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
As a parent: No
As a person: No
As a person that would probably bash his head in first chance i get: Come on in, what´s you´re kvalifikations, and do you wanna see my basement?

Bottomline is. No, redemption is not my thing, and not for me to give other than to my children.

Sindaine

Dec 29, 2008
Maze1125 said:
Sindaine said:
They wouldn't call them 'predators' if they didn't.
That's the biggest fallacy in the world.

There are numerous reasons why people would call them predators.
The obvious one being that people think that they stalk the streets looking for children, and so call them by the name they assume they fit.

Another reason is that they are predators, but there is more than one way to pray on a child. A far more common one being to find a child you have constant access to and groom them. Very much a predatory action, but doesn't in anyway involve stalking the streets.

I've been a victim of one of these monsters myself and I will do anything and everything in my power to prevent other children going through that.
Okay, so why are you giving the him money he needs to fly to Asia and rape child prostitutes over there?
Either way, he is being predatory and a danger to children. And get real; the sick fuck won't be able to afford a flight to Asia on minimum wage.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Sindaine said:
Maze1125 said:
Sindaine said:
They wouldn't call them 'predators' if they didn't.
That's the biggest fallacy in the world.

There are numerous reasons why people would call them predators.
The obvious one being that people think that they stalk the streets looking for children, and so call them by the name they assume they fit.

Another reason is that they are predators, but there is more than one way to pray on a child. A far more common one being to find a child you have constant access to and groom them. Very much a predatory action, but doesn't in anyway involve stalking the streets.

I've been a victim of one of these monsters myself and I will do anything and everything in my power to prevent other children going through that.
Okay, so why are you giving the him money he needs to fly to Asia and rape child prostitutes over there?
Either way, he is being predatory and a danger to children. And get real; the sick fuck won't be able to afford a flight to Asia on minimum wage.
Actually, the "sick fuck" in question could afford it in about 3 months if he properly manages his money right.

I don't know why the hell I felt the need to point that out.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Wiezzen said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Yes. Hired then and there. His past has no meaning as to whether or not he can fix what needs fixin. He served his time. Though, I'll look into the details later.

If a customer comes in and doesn't like it, then they can kindly get the hell out of my fucking store, because they are probably not going to be a very nice customer.

Everyone deserves a second chance. And, if it is a case of "Statutory Rape", then I have no ill, because that charge is bullshit.

Though, if I find out he had sex with say... a 7 year old girl, well... it had better been consensual, not full on rape.

If rape, I'm not going to like him much at first. But, if the alleged victim forgives him, no hard feelings in my book.

[sub]Many shall disagree with me. inb4 "what do you mean consensual?"[/sub]
Did I read this right? Are you saying an adult sleeping with a 7-year-old is okay if it's consensual?
Well, it's personal opinion but if said person did it with said child consensually and the child did not feel scarred or abused/used later in life and it was consensual at the time, the law might frown upon it but I have no issue with them.

i.e, no harm no foul. But I do not condone molestation. The people that manipulate children or outright abuse them like that have no support from me.

[sub]This might not be the best place to talk about this.[/sub]

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I'd hire him if I felt he deserved it. My morals say that deserving people deserve, undeserving people don't. So I'll give him what he deserves.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
PoisonUnagi said:
I'd hire him if I felt he deserved it. My morals say that deserving people deserve, undeserving people don't. So I'll give him what he deserves.
The latter part can easily be manipulated to sound like you'll murder him if he deserves it.

But, point taken.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
I'd probably have to talk to the guy for a bit before making the decision that he's decent enough to work at my store. I mean this is kindof an important decision to make.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Wiezzen said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Wiezzen said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Yes. Hired then and there. His past has no meaning as to whether or not he can fix what needs fixin. He served his time. Though, I'll look into the details later.

If a customer comes in and doesn't like it, then they can kindly get the hell out of my fucking store, because they are probably not going to be a very nice customer.

Everyone deserves a second chance. And, if it is a case of "Statutory Rape", then I have no ill, because that charge is bullshit.

Though, if I find out he had sex with say... a 7 year old girl, well... it had better been consensual, not full on rape.

If rape, I'm not going to like him much at first. But, if the alleged victim forgives him, no hard feelings in my book.

Did I read this right? Are you saying an adult sleeping with a 7-year-old is okay if it's consensual?
Well, it's personal opinion but if said person did it with said child consensually and the child did not feel scarred or abused/used later in life and it was consensual at the time, the law might frown upon it but I have no issue with them.

I'm enraged and horrified at what you just said. It's a child! These laws are there protect them. There are NO justifible loopholes.
I'm... not sure... if sarcasm.

Are you using sarcasm? I can't tell.

Poe's Law is now in effect.

BMWaugh

Sep 11, 2009
Whatever your personal opinion on the matter of whether his past should affect your decision, there are more things to take in to account, such as your customers' opinions. I imagine your customers will also be aware of what he was convicted for, and as the owner of the business, you have to think about your customers.

More importantly, where they'll be spending their money instead when they find out there's a convicted paedophile working in your store.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Wiezzen said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Wiezzen said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Wiezzen said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:

I'm enraged and horrified at what you just said. It's a child! These laws are there protect them. There are NO justifible loopholes.
I'm... not sure... if sarcasm.

Are you using sarcasm? I can't tell.

Poe's Law is now in effect.
No sarcasm. The fact you can justify sleeping with a child in any way is so morally disgusting I'm at a loss of words.

I'm ending this conversation here. I cannot continue to speak to somebody who disagrees with such a core belief of mine. Every child should have the same innocent chilhood which I had.
Please tell me you are in some way typing this that it sounds like you are not serious ... I really cannot tell if you are serious or not.

Either way, ehh, no more discussion.

[sub]Damn you, Poe's Law, damn you![/sub]

NardBasket

Nov 28, 2010
Monkfish Acc. said:
A conviction doesn't mean he did it.
And even if he did do it, he's served his time. As long as he doesn't do it again, I see no reason not to give a qualified person a job.

I'd doubt I'd be particularily warm towards him, though. His actions would disgust me, and I would not be interested in being his friend.
Which isn't to say I'd be rude or hostile. Just cold.
Agreed. Though he'll always live with the stigma associated with what he did, he did indeed serve his time.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
If I had kids or kids came to my store, no. Too risky and I think he'd understand. If it was a liquor store or somewhere involving adults only, then yes. By all means. I'd still keep a watchful eye on him however.