Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Umm... not exactly the worst I can remember but one of the most memorable.

Let's just say it's like coming out of the closet, just not the gay closet. Some refer to it as coming out of the toybox.

It basically went with her freaking the fuck out, saying to "get away from me you sick pervert" and her basically saying she was going to disown me(probably joking on the latter of course).

Even though the hints were fucking EVERYWHERE and my sister actually knew for a while before I even told her. My mom is now just using it as a four-word insult now to annoy the hell out of me. Not a fun time. She is actually still in denial about it too.

If you do not know what I am talking about, look at my other posts if you don't get the whole "coming out of the toybox" thing. Particularly since I am pretty sure I will not be seeing any sympathy from any of my fellow Escapees. Your reactions may be similar.

[sub][sub][sub][sub]I'm a nice guy... I don't hurt anyone...[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Is that, by any chance, a reference for comming out as bisexual or having a fetish?
It's related to the former but many(ignorantly) think it is related to the latter.
There is nothing shameful about being bisexual. I know because I am. And admit the dark magic and vampirism is pretty cool.
I am not bisexual.

[sub][sub][sub]It begins with the letter between O and Q. In other words, considered bad by pretty much everyone due to ignorance.[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Shit I fucked up my English *smiles and hides embarrassment*

Fuck....
?ú?{l??D?ê??¢??·B
:p
We all have occasional issues with English.
Yes we do.... Now tell me all about your dirty, dirty, sexy fetish. I heard watching it was illegal so is it like... pubes? Peoples? Pets? PANCAKES!!!
Only Live Action is illegal.

And, not a fetish. A sexual orientation, just not officially recognized.

Yet.
OOOO! Pansexual/polysexual which are very similar to bisexual except
Pan: Correct me if I'm wrong, have no gender barrier compairede to the bisexuals and
Poly: Are basically bisexual EXCEPT (let me try and put this into English-word-sentence-thingy)refers to people who are attracted to more than one gender or sex but do not wish to identify as bisexual because it implies that there are only two binary genders or sexes. (Thank you Wikipedia.)

Also they both lack the cool evil dark magic that you get with being bisexual.
There is nothing shameful about being homo/bi/a/pan/polysexual. Hetreosexuals just suxxx! (The 'X' shows that I mean it as a joke.)

Phew that was mouthful.
Do I need to outright say it?

[sub][sub][sub]It hope it doesn't get be banned[/sub][/sub][/sub]
*In a deep, comical voice* Yes.
I.
[sub]Am.[/sub]
[sub][sub]A.[/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub]Pedophile. But I do not molest children! [/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Damn! I was so close. To bad I'm two years to old for you.
EDIT: I'm okay if you keep it in your head/pants...
[sub][sub][sub][sub] In case you're interested you'd be a hebephile if you thought I looked sexy.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Plus that entire toybox analogy makes a lot more sense. Plus I'm using so much Greek.... *shudders with weird, glossasexual delight*
I keep it in my hand. :] :(

[sub][sub][sub]But... I'm not gay.[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Thats good! *sterner* Keep it there *dark clouds menace above, followed by a thunderclap*
Also thats kind of midway between. Tween...... shit. Evil little demons...
[sub][sub][sub][sub] HAVE YOUR WAY WITH THEM!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA *THUNDERCLAP*[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Plus you seem nice and we have had a conversation. You shall become my friend. YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS *Another thunderclap*
Yes I do.

I say yay.

[sub]Lolis are always better.[/sub]

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
JRiseley said:
sanomaton said:
Razgrizaces said:
I haven't had one because I'm usually shy towards girls who I just meet, and I never take the opportunity to talk to them about interests when I do talk to them. Anyways, some girls just aren't attractive in my opinion. Then again, I've always been nice since I've started talking to them, and people do say I'm "cute", but meh. I couldn't care less about whether or not people like me, and I also couldn't care less about what people think when they hear that. So what? I don't have to have had a girlfriend or a kiss to be straight.

EDIT: I'm also 14, by the way.
The year I turned 18 was the first time I ever got boyfriend. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about dating yet. :)

OT: My mom also told me at some point that it's okay if I'm lesbian and I shouldn't be afraid to bring my girlfriend(s) home with me... It's fair to say I don't blame her for thinking that way for my lack of boyfriends and being a tomboy all my life and turning down the guys who did show interest in me... But yeah. Still, it was nice to know my mum is alright with homosexuality.

I've never really had awkward conversations with my parents, though. I think I have a good relationship with my parents and it's always been easy to talk with them.
'Got boyfriend'? Is that a euphemism?
Got a boyfriend XD English is not my native language and typos can happen, lol. Sorry bout that.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
JRiseley said:
'Got boyfriend'? Is that a euphemism?
Great now i a really bad mental image that has to do with the "Got milk" commercials.
Time to get my head out of the gutter.

KitsunetheFox

Jan 3, 2010
Well, there have been several occasions where after leaving the bathroom both of my parents have asked me if I was masturbating.

cerealnmuffin

May 15, 2010
I guess the most awkward conversations with my parents have all revolved around the fact that I'm a transexual. Some are amusing others are sad.

When I was 13, my mom knocked on my bedroom door. It was locked. In a panicky voice, I told her to wait a moment. There was lots of rustling sounds on my end before I finally opened the door. She thought I was errr.... and gave short awkward 'that is normal at your age' speech. The truth was that I had the door locked and took awhile to answer it because I was wearing my sister's dress.

I was always really girly growing up so my parents assumed I was gay (I'm asexual). My mom would ask me many times. When I said no, she would always say that she would accept me, they'd loved me no matter what, and that I should always be who I am. Of course they disowned me for awhile when I did come out as a transexual....

After a year of hurtful comments, my mom then said to me "You don't have to transition. You can wear clothes that are boy clothes but are like girl clothes such as kilts, African sarongs, pink shirts, and even silk thongs" 0_o. Umm yeah.. I'm super pale. I think I would stick out more in an African Sarong than a dress. Also thongs ewwww. My mom was annoyed when the waitress showed up and said 'what would you two ladies like?' To the outside world, I look like a girl but my parents refused to acknowledge the physical changes due to estrogen intake.

My coming out experience was the most uncomfortable conversation in my life. I had come out to them many times as seeing myself as/ wishing I was a girl all throughout my childhood,but they ignored it. This time I was 22 and looking into taking hormones. I wasn't even ready to tell them this but my older sister whom I confided in did.

I was sitting on the couch between my mom and dad. My dad was watching this csi like show with a transgirl who killed some guy with her high heel. The show was filled with derogatory remarks about trans people. Then there was a commercial for some new nbc pilot about a suburban guy moving to New York. He bumps into this tall woman who then has super deep voice and he freaks out. Oh also the Dr. Phil show had a trans episode where the clip shows him angry at this older transitioner. Maybe this is why I hate television so much since it seemed to be plotting against me that night.

Well my mom blurted out 'you know it's not natural'. I tried to explain how I felt, but my parents kept saying I was a sick freak, messed up in the head, etc etc etc.... I left the house.

There was also the time that when I was in the ER after an attempt, my dad said "you should have used a gun like a real man"....

LupusDei

Jan 7, 2011
cerealnmuffin said:
I guess the most awkward conversations with my parents have all revolved around the fact that I'm a transexual. Some are amusing others are sad.

When I was 13, my mom knocked on my bedroom door. It was locked. In a panicky voice, I told her to wait a moment. There was lots of rustling sounds on my end before I finally opened the door. She thought I was errr.... and gave short awkward 'that is normal at your age' speech. The truth was that I had the door locked and took awhile to answer it because I was wearing my sister's dress.

I was always really girly growing up so my parents assumed I was gay (I'm asexual). My mom would ask me many times. When I said no, she would always say that she would accept me, they'd loved me no matter what, and that I should always be who I am. Of course they disowned me for awhile when I did come out as a transexual....

After a year of hurtful comments, my mom then said to me "You don't have to transition. You can wear clothes that are boy clothes but are like girl clothes such as kilts, African sarongs, pink shirts, and even silk thongs" 0_o. Umm yeah.. I'm super pale. I think I would stick out more in an African Sarong than a dress. Also thongs ewwww. My mom was annoyed when the waitress showed up and said 'what would you two ladies like?' To the outside world, I look like a girl but my parents refused to acknowledge the physical changes due to estrogen intake.

My coming out experience was the most uncomfortable conversation in my life. I had come out to them many times as seeing myself as/ wishing I was a girl all throughout my childhood,but they ignored it. This time I was 22 and looking into taking hormones. I wasn't even ready to tell them this but my older sister whom I confided in did.

I was sitting on the couch between my mom and dad. My dad was watching this csi like show with a transgirl who killed some guy with her high heel. The show was filled with derogatory remarks about trans people. Then there was a commercial for some new nbc pilot about a suburban guy moving to New York. He bumps into this tall woman who then has super deep voice and he freaks out. Oh also the Dr. Phil show had a trans episode where the clip shows him angry at this older transitioner. Maybe this is why I hate television so much since it seemed to be plotting against me that night.

Well my mom blurted out 'you know it's not natural'. I tried to explain how I felt, but my parents kept saying I was a sick freak, messed up in the head, etc etc etc.... I left the house.

There was also the time that when I was in the ER after an attempt, my dad said "you should have used a gun like a real man"....
Sounds like your parents are douchebags. Problem is parents almost always have a picture of exactly what they want their kids to be like when they grow up, Successful job, big house, beautiful wife and a litter of sprogs running around.

I personally find people from all walks of life, no matter gender, transgender or no matter what their fetishes are, desires are, no matter how bizzare and weird still beautiful.

Too much hate, Not enough love I say.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:

Let's just say it's like coming out of the closet, just not the gay closet. Some refer to it as coming out of the toybox.

It basically went with her freaking the fuck out, saying to "get away from me you sick pervert" and her basically saying she was going to disown me(probably joking on the latter of course).

Even though the hints were fucking EVERYWHERE and my sister actually knew for a while before I even told her. My mom is now just using it as a four-word insult now to annoy the hell out of me. Not a fun time. She is actually still in denial about it too.

If you do not know what I am talking about, look at my other posts if you don't get the whole "coming out of the toybox" thing. Particularly since I am pretty sure I will not be seeing any sympathy from any of my fellow Escapees. Your reactions may be similar.

[sub][sub][sub][sub]I'm a nice guy... I don't hurt anyone...[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Is that, by any chance, a reference for comming out as bisexual or having a fetish?
It's related to the former but many(ignorantly) think it is related to the latter.
There is nothing shameful about being bisexual. I know because I am. And admit the dark magic and vampirism is pretty cool.
I am not bisexual.

[sub][sub][sub]It begins with the letter between O and Q. In other words, considered bad by pretty much everyone due to ignorance.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Fuck....
?ú?{l??D?ê??¢??·B
Yes we do.... Now tell me all about your dirty, dirty, sexy fetish. I heard watching it was illegal so is it like... pubes? Peoples? Pets? PANCAKES!!!

Yet.
Pan: Correct me if I'm wrong, have no gender barrier compairede to the bisexuals and
Poly: Are basically bisexual EXCEPT (let me try and put this into English-word-sentence-thingy)refers to people who are attracted to more than one gender or sex but do not wish to identify as bisexual because it implies that there are only two binary genders or sexes. (Thank you Wikipedia.)

There is nothing shameful about being homo/bi/a/pan/polysexual. Hetreosexuals just suxxx! (The 'X' shows that I mean it as a joke.)

Phew that was mouthful.

I.
[sub]Am.[/sub]
[sub][sub]A.[/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub]Pedophile. But I do not molest children! [/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub] In case you're interested you'd be a hebephile if you thought I looked sexy.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Plus that entire toybox analogy makes a lot more sense. Plus I'm using so much Greek.... *shudders with weird, glossasexual delight*

Thats good! *sterner* Keep it there *dark clouds menace above, followed by a thunderclap*
[sub][sub][sub][sub] HAVE YOUR WAY WITH THEM!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA *THUNDERCLAP*[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Plus you seem nice and we have had a conversation. You shall become my friend. YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS *Another thunderclap*
Yes I do.

I say yay.

Do you, by any chance, think that a loli like say Claudia from Interview with the Vampire is more attractive then a normal loli by the fact she has the mental age of a woman?
I have never read the book or seen the movie.

From thought? No more attracted. Although it is an interesting subject.

[sub]This is now bordering on a threadjack. I think we should take this elsewhere.[/sub]

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Darkspectar said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:

I am not bisexual.

Fuck....
?ú?{l??D?ê??¢??·B

Yet.

Phew that was mouthful.

I.
[sub]Am.[/sub]
[sub][sub]A.[/sub][/sub]

Yes I do.

I say yay.

Do you, by any chance, think that a loli like say Claudia from Interview with the Vampire is more attractive then a normal loli by the fact she has the mental age of a woman?
I have never read the book or seen the movie.

From thought? No more attracted. Although it is an interesting subject.

[sub]This is now bordering on a threadjack. I think we should take this elsewhere.[/sub]
Okay we will. But On two last notes. 1) You should read it. It's good, Claudia would delight you and it would open you up to the evil pleasure that is bisexuality.
2) On your first post: You're wrong. I feel sympathy for you.
Heh. One of the few...

And I shall indeed.

[sub]Need teh Loli.[/sub]

MrAkuma201

Oct 28, 2009
My mum has been trying too set me you with a 15 year old girl for the last 4 weeks I'm 19. Then to make thing worse my mum was trying too tell me how to have sex with her.... someone help!

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
my dad asked me if i was gay in middle school (I'm a guy, 19 now)

guess it was because i loved to sing, and still do.

but other than that my dad likes to talk big, a lot. and when it happens every day, he likes to pull people into his conversations, like his son or wife. so we were watching the news one day when obama was giving a speech (nuke drop in 3...2...1...) when my dad starts spouting how he is doing a shit job and the world is fucked.

"at least he's trying dad..."
"no he isn't, the fucking moron."
"can you do any better dad?"
"..."

he didn't say anything to me for about a week.
mom thanked me, but only a few days later.

keve4433

Not totally insane....YET!!!
Dec 9, 2009
My parents and I are fairly open, there are those few conversations in the car with my mom that have gotten to me though. Last one that I can remember was kind of my fault. It started with bad hand jobs and ended with her telling me that if there is anything she has wanted me to learn from her, it was the importance of foreplay.

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
Railgun88 said:
Having my dad ask me how good the sex was after walking in on one of my ex-girlfriends and I. That was not really that awkward since my parents, especially my dad, and I are pretty open about everything. Still pretty weird after he walked in. At least he distracted everyone else that came home and let us finish.
You buy that man a beer now, what a king haha. Could I have a copy of his autograph pls?

OT : Erm I've never been asked directly are you gay. But I have been asked why dont I have a girlfriend before, I just reply with

'But then I'd have to you know do boyfriend stuff, fuck that.'

What was surprising is that one of my friends also asked me the same question (no he's not gay before you ask) and I was shocked when he said his mum was wondering why I didnt have a girlfriend. He then went on to say that at a party I was the only guy there that was dancing, alone at that. Roaring at some of the girls to join me eventually they did and the dancefloor was hoppin, he said if I went to town I'd pull no problem.

That could be mistaken for confidence, I call it alcohol =D I also dont like clubbing, I'm much better suited to pubs. I've been in town chasing girls around before but unless you get lucky, you could spend all night looking for a girl thats even remotely interested in you. In my case I generally come away with nothing. I make a point of not being plasterred either as that can be rather off putting for most girls, but more often than not they arent interested so I leave them alone.

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
jboking said:
The most awkward conversation I've had so far is when my parents found it necessary to talk to me about having sex with my girlfriend. They knew I was and just started asking questions...very very awkward.

DonMartin said:
DuctTapeJedi said:
...interested in carpentry and masonry work...
WHOA WHOA WHOA

when did carpentry become gay?

EDIT: Now that I think of it, Im always alone when doing it. Am I... Hiding?

EDIT EDIT: Oh, wait, you mean carpentry makes you butch? And I'm a guy...

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Phew.
You just made me laugh so hard I was out of breath there for a minute. Thank you.
Thank you. I try to amuse. Even though I originally was surprised.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Your kind of lucky, kind of not. My mum kept randomly blurting out "if you're gay, i'm fine with that" at the most arbitrary moments. It's as if she's got some disease that makes her randomly accuse her offspring of homosexuality.

Erm....most awkward conversation with a parent...OH! I know! The fallout from my mum locating condoms in my wallet. I have tried forcing myself to mentally block out what she said, and the detail into which she went, but little bits sneak through. the words "it provides her with sensual lubrication" haunt me to this day

yeah...my mum has boundary issues