The “WTF?!” Thread

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
My girlfriend makes me watch The Ellen Degeneres Show show every afternoon (which I don't mind; she's funny,) and she always has some human interest segment towards the end where some sponsor gives a selfless and charitable person a check for several thousand dollars. My gf always gets teary-eyed over how sweet it is, but I'm always saying to myself: "y'know, Ellen alone could spend MILLIONS and positively affect the lives of thousands of people at any time, let alone her staff who're probably pulling down 6-7 figure salaries making her show." Not knocking Ellen; she's not the only multi-millionaire who could "do more," but yeah, a check from Shutterfly for $25,000 is a lot to a lot of people, but it's a drop in the bucket to someone with her kind of money.

But I'm no better; if I had her kind of cash, I'd probably still eat cheap, tip 15%, and feel good about myself.

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Just a sec, Crusto's gotta bling up before they break with the beats...

Reminds me of my honeymoon in Jamaica. At night there were a few resident crabs at the resort (yes, the ocean kind) that would hang out by the pool. I managed to get one to scuttle onto a pool raft. Needless to say he/she? was the coolest crustacean at the joint, and jealousy may have ensued.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Where Jezus' other arm? Or is it Jezus' arm getting shot up? Is that the reason for the pained expression?
He's wearing a lab coat and apparently stealing the guy's dose, so it's likely he's the cook and the crooked dealer wanting the money along with the drugs, baking the cake, selling the cake and still eating the cake... excellent business strategy.