The cake game

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I convince Davy Jones to give it to me in return for your soul.

I place the cake in a car accident.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunetly for you, I was involved in that car crash so I take the cake.

I place the cake in police custody.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I find your cell and take the cake.

I hide the cake in a random location in Spira and every time you go to the wrong place, you fight Seymour.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I use my inter-dimensional technology to reach through the barriers between worlds and take the cake from here
Naturalized said:
Nah not really. All I do is offer a slice to the guard before knocking him out and running away. I place the cake in a different dimension
[sup]alright, prepare for one of my pointless challenges. find the door that conceals the cake. try to avoid dying.[/sup]
I place the cake behind one of 5 doors. 4 of them hold traps, 1 holds the cake.
There is nothing in the room as you step in to look around, the door slams shut, and you are stuck in the room forever. You die of starvation.
As you enter, you see the cake sitting on a table on the opposite side of the room. You pick it up and leave, a look of triumph upon your face. [small]what you don't know though, is that that is a remote bomb, and it will go off when i press the detonator on my wrist.[/small]
As you enter the room, the door slams and locks it's-self. Spikes then appear out of the walls, which then start to close in, finally impaling you.
As you enter, a block on top of the door crashes down upon you. You die in a pile of rubble, your bones crushed and your vital organs beyond repair. [small]except you don't. they were paper mache, and you are perfectly fine. You enter the room and take the cake.[/small]
As you enter, you immediately step on a trapdoor. You slip and fall down, and the pit of spikes down below makes short work of you.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I deafen myself, enter the pit on a rope, collect the cake, and climb out.
[sup]you don't need to quote me unless it's to reveal something. I will know you are talking about me if you just post underneath me.[/sup]

I place the cake on a set of scales, with a weight on the other side of the scales made to look like the cake.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I enter the studios disguised as a security guard, grab the cake, and run.
[sup]ok, fair enough.[/sup]

I plant the cake in the ground and wait for it to grow into a cake tree.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I come along, kill you both and retrieve the cake.
[sup]Unbroke[/sup]

I hid it somewhere in San Andreas.
[sup]Just regot PS2 with 5 games.[/sup]

Naturalized said:
Ha! You fell for it.

I still have the cake

although fighting seymour is pretty fun in my opinion
GAH!!! Now I'll be checking your posts everytime now.
[sup]I always check Azraellods...just in case. And regarding Seymour, when I fight him again seeing as I jsut rebought FFX, I'll let you know. Damn non dying ass...[/sup]

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
[sup]I can see i've got a reputation for being annoying with white text now...[/sup]
I hire a lunatic to find the cake for me. His insanity prevents him being murdered.

I hide the cake in blue text.

[sup]Is this inconspicuous? the cake is here.[/sup]

You have checked for white text. you have set off a bomb. You die.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Naturalized said:
congrats you found the true white text rather than my decoys further down. I actually place the cake in the long lost first ever youtube video
...but i deleted that and put my own in it'd place. You just gave the cake to me.

I place the cake in a bucket and cover it with radioactive waste.

You're way too suspicious.

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
luckily for me, I was already in the bucket. I hide it in one of my previous posts. but which one?

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
Ctrl+F: Find "Cake".

I have found the cake, now I shall send it to another dimension!
A dimension of... DOOOOOOMMM!!!!

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
Naturalized said:
Due to me junctioning 100 Dooms to my status defense I am immune to doom. check in the steam servers
I take the cake and place it not here
I take it from not there

I hide it in a bigger cake.