The game you tried to get into, but just couldn't.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
It's not exactly a game one 'gets into' like others due to its length, but I didn't like Portal much. It had pretty much no appeal for me. I got close to the end I believe, but I gave up anyway.

Jun 8, 2009
So far I'm having trouble getting into Half-Life 2. I just bought it today though so I don't know. Maybe it gets a bit more mysterious. I found myself intrigued by G-man and wanted more things like that from the game. Though like I said, I just bought the game today.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
EVE Online. My friend said it was awesome, everyone I met in game thought it was awesome. I assumed it was awesome. I got about 3 hours play time on the trial before giving up out of boredom.

Also Unreal Tournament 3. I wanted it to be the next best thing since. Well since 2004, and it just wasn't. I also have two copies of it, one for PC and one for the 360, because for some reason they thought it'd be a good idea to bring them out at separate times.

Liason

Aug 10, 2009
Oblivion. I loved Morrowind, but another game where everything is a new discovery and your quests are almost aimless and undefined lost my interest and my focus was easily diverted.

Cap'n Haddock

Jul 28, 2009
Guild Wars; one of my best buds was really intense at it, got into one of the top guilds and stuff, while i was still busy trying to get epic loots.

Bioshock also for me, I beat it but Fallout 3 was on the horizon and the memory of Bioshock was quickly supplanted by Fallout 3, so I'm planning on replaying it soon.

frank220

Dec 25, 2008
Burnout Paradise. I loved the third one but the controls and camera in Paradise were just dreadful.

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
Left 4 Dead it was fun for the first like 10 play through's... but it quickly got boring.

paiged

May 23, 2008
Fable II, GTAIV, and most recently, World of Warcraft.

I really never believed I'd like that last one, but after endless harassment and "omgz but 10 day free trial must get nao" I figured what the hell...

What a pile of s.

Edit: Also, Resident Evil 5. I loved RE4, but that was years ago and I guess I'm just not into that stuff anymore. :(

Ulfsson

Mar 17, 2009
Rome: Total War

It's weird, cause I'm a total history nerd, and I play a lot of RTS games, but I just couldn't like it much.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Twilight Princess.

I got it at launch with high hopes, as I have played every single Zelda game before it, but the damn gimmicky "waggle waggle" combat controls just suck so completely hard, IMO. Shaking my wrist when I want a sword to swing just feels so clunky and imprecise, I just could never get into the game at all.

I'll buy it for Gamecube at some point, so I can at least play it for the story.

R4GNOR0K

Feb 14, 2009
Gears of War 2, Maybe it is because i only played the first couple minutes, maybe it is because i never played gears 1, but i disliked it very much.

Blitzkrieg8

Jun 25, 2008
i can't get into oblivion because i have to start out all weak with a sword which made out of tin foil i really like Fallout 3 because i got a gun which means i could used the the shoot and run tactic when ever times got hard.

i remember my low level days back then i had to use all different tactics