The most frivolous thing you can do with $100 billion

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
werewolfsfury said:
henritje said:
buy a gold plated custom PC
or go the Scrooge Mc.Duck route

the most sensible thing would be to buy a company and stay rich using profits for plan A/B.
It only works if you're a duck
He could fund research to turn him into a duck!

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
I would put a giant neon sign on the Sydney Harbour Bridge that says "Sydney sucks" because Sydney Sucks.

Then I would buy 38 Studios and make an MMO...

Anomynous 167

May 6, 2008
GeneralTwinkle said:
werewolfsfury said:
henritje said:
buy a gold plated custom PC
or go the Scrooge Mc.Duck route

the most sensible thing would be to buy a company and stay rich using profits for plan A/B.
It only works if you're a duck
He could fund research to turn him into a duck!
But then he'd have no money to buy gold coins to dive into.

Fallere825

Mar 8, 2012
Im not sure if I have been ninja'd (it's hard to read 5 pages or comments), but The most frivilous thing I can think of to do with that money is to spend it all on lottery tickets, and then in the event that I actually win something I would do it again!

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
Have a custom SR-71 made as a heavy modification of the original that can hit mach 4.5, with an excessively load speaker system on the bottom.
Proceed to fly slowly over air-force bases calling everyone pussies and saying how much i loved banging their mums ass, and then when they launch a missile i start playing never gonna give you up and casually fly away too fast for their missiles to keep up.

Alternatively, i would buy a very large piece of land in the middle of the outback and proceed to spend all the money having several hundred layers of various materials built into 1 big-ass castle, including alloys of all of the strongest materials on the planet, and heat-resistant titanium alloys.
Total cost for that would be $999,989,000,000.
I would put the $10,000,000 in cash in the middle of the fortifications, and allow any person able to physically touch it keep it. The only rule would be that you may only use tools you can carry on your person and no nuclear weapons.

Sit in my nice house looking over the big ass invincible cube and watch thousands of people show up with sledgehammers and blow torches every year and attempt to get the money.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Gdek said:
Just ask the government, they've been perfecting spending trillions of dollars worth of money on frivolous stuff for generations.
Get some a fuckton of aloe vera...

Politicians just got Burrrrrrrrned.

Daniel Allsopp

Mar 30, 2011
I think I'd follow in the steps or Mister House. Build New Vegas, build an army of robots, and put myself inside a life support machine so that I would live forever.

Grathius22

Jul 6, 2010
What would I do with 100 billion dollars? I tell you what I'd do, man.

Two chicks at the same time.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Pay smart people to start making me Batman gadgets, get a personal trainer who is as close to Batman level of ass-kicking as I can find so (s)he can teach me how to be Batman. Then to establish a totally secret identity I'd start a company named Wayne enterprises and legally change my name to Bruce Wayne.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Buy Bioware and other good studios and get them to make good games unfettered by idiot publishers.

Build an apparatus so peiple can change their appearance genetically, giving me access to everyones DNA which i ll use for something or another.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
geK0 said:
Eclpsedragon said:
NightHawk21 said:
Clearly I am more qualified than this man! I own a GIANT PENNY FORTRESS!!
No need to fight, you are both hired, in the end, the dinosaurs choose who lives and who dies. I of course, will be either the very first or very last, since I concocted the whole scheme, but you two have a chance of surviving provided one of you doesn't stab the other in the back, or decide to take a poorly timed trip to the porta potty.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Change it to £64268591297... probably losing a few hundred-thousand in commission and another few hundred-thousand in exchange rate! :S

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
geK0 said:
Withdraw ALL OF IT in pennies! Canadian pennies (which are no longer in production) and make a giant penny fortress!

A penny is 19.05mm in diameter and 1.45mm in thickness
689 pennies stacked is 999.05mm tall
52 pennies in a line is 990.6mm long
placing pennies like this makes a cube of about 980356.1361cm^3 (19643 short of a cubic meter)
(I can get closer with 690*52*53, but I don't want the pennies stacked higher than a meter and I want the width to be the same as the length)
a precise amount of packaging material and adhesive will be put between the pennies to make the block a perfect cubic meter.

689*52*52 = 1863056 pennies
or $18,630.56

the mass of a Canadian penny varies by the year they are made, but I estimate that a cubic meter of pennies will weigh 4,375 Kg on average.

with $100,000,000,000.00 (Can), I can afford 5,367,525 of these penny blocks, which will make a damn good fortress! Although, I might want to save a few billion for labour, landscaping, shipping and other expenses.

[link]http://www.coinscan.com/technical/canasp.html[/link]
YES.

Or sew a blanket out of $100 notes.