3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down
5.Any other generic bands that suck.
Avenged Sevenfold? Are you serious?

OT: I hope we can pick single artists too
1. Miley Cyrus
2. Lady Gaga
3. The Jonas Brothers
4. Seriously? Wtf was that Black Out Band? I gotta wash my ears now...
5. Donkeyboy (Norwegian band. Dunno if anyone has ever heard of them but be glad if you haven't)
Dead serious, they're one of the worst bands I've heard to date, they are poser metal.
Avenged Sevenfold AND SOAD?

you're on meth or?
Let me clarify, System of a Down and Avenged Sevenfold would be A LOT better if their singers would shut up, they have no talent.
True. Avenged Sevenfold instrumental is great, so is SOAD instrumental.

Has anyone ever listened to SOAD's lyrics? They suck. They sound like some poetry a 3rd grader would write the night before his poetry assignment is due. I mean, seriously. It makes me cry on the inside.
Also, they think that they're sooooo revolutionary and "anti-establishment" when they're just a bunch of whiny little douchebags.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Skullman 125 said:
I know this thread has been done a thousand times before but I just found out Nickleback is coming to my city and it made me think of this topic. So I'll start:

5. Nickleback-obviously
4. Linkin Park-whiney, over-produced
3. Limp Bizkit-Durst killed Woodstock..........that's all I need to say!
2. Red-don't know them? Good!
1. Brockncyde-One listen & you'll understand!

These are my bands, I would like to see other opinions.
5.) Liked them once, but I was like 11 then.
4.) I liked them until Minutes to Midnight. Thought that was a piece of shit.
3.) Meh.
2.) Heard them before, I have one of their albums around somewhere. Think it's their first. Got bored of it.
1.) Oh fucking christ they suck.

OT:

Can't really think of any that's already been said.

Plank of Wood

Oct 26, 2009
Czargent Sane said:
does yoko ono count?
Yoko Ono isn't a band. Much like quite a few people put forward in this thread.

Though "Revolution 9" was her fault. So we'll let you off for now.

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
DrEmo said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
Maraveno said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
Ulquiorra4sama said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down

1. Miley Cyrus
2. Lady Gaga
3. The Jonas Brothers
5. Donkeyboy (Norwegian band. Dunno if anyone has ever heard of them but be glad if you haven't)
Dead serious, they're one of the worst bands I've heard to date, they are poser metal.

you're on meth or?
Let me clarify, System of a Down and Avenged Sevenfold would be A LOT better if their singers would shut up, they have no talent.
True. Avenged Sevenfold instrumental is great, so is SOAD instrumental.

Has anyone ever listened to SOAD's lyrics? They suck. They sound like some poetry a 3rd grader would write the night before his poetry assignment is due. I mean, seriously. It makes me cry on the inside.
Also, they think that they're sooooo revolutionary and "anti-establishment" when they're just a bunch of whiny little douchebags.
FINALLY! Someone understands what I'm trying to say! They are some of the best I've heard at playing their instruments, it's the vocals and lyrics that need work.

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Insane Clown Posse

We'll never know, man... we will never know.

Romroe

Jul 13, 2010
I'm surprised I've yet to see a comment about Joy Division. If you've never heard of them, don't search them up. They are terrible, not even funny terrible. Painful to listen to. It's mostly just the vocals, but man.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Dr. Feelgood said:
2.Coheed and Cambria
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Does Claudio's voice annoy you or something? Can't think of any other reason why you wouldn't like them.

Anyway, the obvious Brokencyde nomination.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Mister Eff said:
This may be controversial.

Nirvana - Just my least favourite massive band in the genre ever. Cannot stand any of their albums. I've tried, I really have.
I'm with you on this one. I just can't stand Nirvana. Hairbands disappeared because of THAT? Well thanks a lot, Kurt Cobain.

Also there's a band I saw on youtube once, can't remember the name. It was a bunch of guys dressed in robes and the "music" basically consisted of white noise. And they were popular. The hell?

Zeriah

Mar 26, 2009
As someone who likes metal my immediate reaction was to list Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Slipknot, Atreyu and Limp Bizkit but after reflecting on it a bit I realize that these are the bands I think are the worst in my genre of music, not music as a whole. So I must really focus and list the bands that are truly the worst:

Miley Cyrus
The Jonas Brothers
Justin Bieber
Hawthorn Heights
From First to Last

Emo was very prevalent in my school sadly :(

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
Maraveno said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
Ulquiorra4sama said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
1.Avenged Sevenfold
2.Coheed and Cambria
3.Linkin Park
4.System of a Down

1. Miley Cyrus
2. Lady Gaga
3. The Jonas Brothers

you're on meth or?

i can see you not likeing avenged sevenfold cause i don't, but they're not bad.
and SOAD is not a bad band at all and im really glad they're back together again.

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
FinalHeart95 said:
Dr. Feelgood said:
2.Coheed and Cambria
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Does Claudio's voice annoy you or something? Can't think of any other reason why you wouldn't like them.

Anyway, the obvious Brokencyde nomination.
Does his voice annoy me? Do chickens wish they could fly? His voice annoys everyone, even if they won't admit it. They don't have good-sounding instruments either.