There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Will Solid Snake beat Sonic to death with a bowling pin?

It was a bowling pin, right?

"Now I'm finished."

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Man this is taking too long. I'm taking a nap... hopefully it is up in 3 hours, cuz I gots somewherez to be tonight.

The_Splatterer

Off on a Tangent
May 31, 2009
Kumori_Kio said:
The_Splatterer said:
Hmm it's almost midnight... should i stay up or go to sleep and catch it in the morning?
Can't really say without even having an estimate of when it will actually debut.
Yup i'm off to bed now can't wait to see it in the morning!

Kumori_Kio

Dec 11, 2009
Hey_look_a_cat said:
ARGH!!!! I MUST WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!
You're not the only one. I actually have been waiting all this time. I'm not exactly the patient type, I get twitchy waiting this long.

Stackle

Dec 17, 2009
Kumori_Kio said:
Hey_look_a_cat said:
You're not the only one. I actually have been waiting all this time. I'm not exactly the patient type, I get twitchy waiting this long.
Twitchy like Falco?

Hey_look_a_cat

Dec 31, 2008
Stackle said:
Kumori_Kio said:
Hey_look_a_cat said:
Twitchy like Falco?
Heck I rewatched the entire series and now I'm twitchier then falco

Stackle

Dec 17, 2009
Hey_look_a_cat said:
Stackle said:
Kumori_Kio said:
Hey_look_a_cat said:
Twitchy like Falco?
I rewatched it too, I want that badge.

T3H-F1GM3NT

Aug 6, 2009
GAH! I needs my Brawls! >.<
Was disappointed when it wasn't up when I got off work today (3PM EST), and now (7:28 PM EST) I'm getting frustrated :( This is like one of my favorite web series of all time. It's been keeping me occupied while Pure Pwnage is still in hiatus (OFF TOPIC: been a farging year now! I mean I know it was sad to lose Troy then a whole slop of other stuff happened but come on!) and I wanna see how it ends, even though I kinda don't want to see it end.

Kumori_Kio

Dec 11, 2009
Stackle said:
Hey_look_a_cat said:
Stackle said:
Kumori_Kio said:
Hey_look_a_cat said:
Twitchy like Falco?
I rewatched it too, I want that badge.
I'm twitchier than Falco under normal circumstances. And I've re-watched twice in the past twenty-four hours.

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
Zedzero said:
Excellent work guys. Can't wait to see the next project.
Obvious Troll is Obvious. All pretending you've seen it...

Moar like There Will Be Brawl: Episode Forever AMIRITE!?

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
I've literally been checking the website every few minutes in one window and rewatching the series 3 times in the other window ... I'm twitchier than Falco on caffiene.

manicmetropolis

Aug 21, 2009
Geektress656 said:
I've literally been checking the website every few minutes in one window and rewatching the series 3 times in the other window ... I'm twitchier than Falco on caffiene.
what the hell do you think is taking them so long?

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Geektress656 said:
first off, WELCOME :D, 2nd, im the same way, i have eaten a whole bag of pizza rolls, and beat bioshock again waiting for this o_O

manicmetropolis

Aug 21, 2009
Gunblade7303 said:
Geektress656 said:
first off, WELCOME :D, 2nd, im the same way, i have eaten a whole bag of pizza rolls, and beat bioshock again waiting for this o_O
i have been waiting twelve hours with my girlfriend and we are going mad. why so long a wait?