Things that scare the shit out of you.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
floods and tornadoes and by extension really bad thunderstorms, stupid metal roof

spacecowboy86

Jan 7, 2010
lots and lots of bugs. one bug? fine. two bugs? no problem. 50 bugs? GET THEM AWAY! mostly i just don't like it when bugs crawl on me.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Bears.

Wild Boars.

Dogs.

Venomous Snakes.

Anything that gets dangerously close to my eyes.

EDIT: Those "little miss" beauty pageants.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
FeralCentaur said:
baloons. No seriously; I hate the sound they make and I always jump when one pops.
I completely agree with you.

And bugs. Though if there is Spray Poison on hand, then I'm like a damn Blood Knight when it comes to bugs.

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
Scde2 said:
Jellyfish. Fucking jellyfish.

*Shudders*
I remember I was at a beach in New Jersey once and swam out to a small platform in the middle of the water. I decided it would be fun to jump off, so I did. Almost immediately, I thought I hit the bottom because it felt like I was stepping in seaweed from my toes to my thigh.

Then I remembered how f*cking deep that water should be and how many f*cking jellyfish there were there. Pretty crappy day, but I learned that taking a piss on the stings actually helps quite a bit.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
The scary thread [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.211546-The-scary-thread?page=1]

I still hven't gotten through it... Another thing that scares me? Amnesia: The Dark Descent... (It doesn't help that I'm a scaredy cat)

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
I actually like spiders ...

... except the brown recluse. That can sod right off, permanently.

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
i have a fear of bugs and other crawly things touching me (excluding salamanders for some reason) and will generally kill on sight, i also am afraid of the dark i don't like not being able to see oh and those weird ceilings that have the paint or whatever hanging down in points i can't sleep in a room with that type of ceiling.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I used to have a big fear of dogs. I was bit by one when I was little but I'm ok around them now, still not sure about German Shepherds due to the person at the end of my street having one which is gigantic and they can't keep control of it.

edit: I'm also scared to go out at night because of Neds (chavs).

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Anything that comes charging at me with no discernible want or reason.

And loneliness. Baw.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Spiders and the unknown. Mostly the spiders, really. Actually, I hate bugs in general. If I could squish them all I swear I would.

MetalPhoenix

May 12, 2009
cocoadog said:
Religion...

"To destroy for beliefs".
This.

Not to generate a lot of controversy, but Religion is the one thing that scares the living daylights out of me.
Not just the fanatics, but the idea that somewhere in the future these fanatics get the overhand and actually get to rule