Things that scare the shit out of you.

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
I actually have no fear, and just about no ability to fear. Dead serious. Last summer I got attacked by a cougar and bled out 1.5 liters of blood and managed to kill the thing with my buddies swiss army knife.(he dropped it as he ran away screaming his head off) and I'm not afraid of them. I've been hospitalized for all kinds of things, (spider bites, snake bites, rabies) and I still don't fear any of them. I also once witnessed my friend splash acid on his face and blind himself, and I still play with acids. Scares the hell out of my friends and family.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Davvda said:
The future. No, seriously...

...the future.
The future, Conan?

The unknown is a good one. The future is certainly part of that.

Deep water scares the crap out of me.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
You know, dogs react to fear. If you are afraid of a dog it will just jump on you more. Anyway, dogs are awesome. Ghosts freak me out :/

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
Giant and predatory squid. I watched Creatures of the Deep (part of the Life series) and those squid were buggin' me out.

Sep 9, 2010
This
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_re_us/us_korea_the_nuclear_option
because it could have very well tipped that oh so precarious scale that is the world over the edge.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
onewheeled999 said:

God damn it, being forced to sit through that movie as a child traumatized me. It was hard for me to even look up this picture, in Google Images. That guy just scares the living hell out of me.
It's 10:00 and I'm alone, and I want to see what that picture is, but I can't make myself open the spoiler box. And the URL doesn't give any hints.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
YOu name it, I fear it, well except dogs, I never really been afraid of them.

Hades74

Mar 28, 2009
oh come on you guys they are not that scary...
isn't he adorable?

as for me: ghosts, and heights if i can look all the way down (if you cant see the ground you can't feel the fear)

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
F-I-D-O said:
Death God said:
Things brushing me in the dark! I'll turn around a punch whatever does that. Be it friend or foe, not sneak up on me in the dark.
My sister once flipped one of her friends over her back at a fair. She was talking, someone messing around tried to give her a hug from behind, and she just through him into the center of the circle. I haven't tried to sneak up on her since I saw that, and neither has anyone else.
That's scary! I wouldn't go that far but I've seen people do that before.

Decum

Apr 12, 2009
Spiders.
Spiders that jump out at you randomly.
Spiders that make webs across doorways and such.
Other that the making me jump part i'm okay with them.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Rats.

Fucking Rats. The way they walks and squeaks...they can be anywhere, eating up your cords, food...biting you.

That and dead birds, especially ones who tongue stick out.

VicunaBlue

Feb 8, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
Spiders. I Fucking hate spiders.
This. And Craneflies, they're basically spiders with wings.

Also deep water, I don't know why, I think a giant fish will touch my feet or something.

cocoadog

Oct 9, 2008
MetalPhoenix said:
cocoadog said:
Religion...

"To destroy for beliefs".
This.

Not to generate a lot of controversy, but Religion is the one thing that scares the living daylights out of me.
Not just the fanatics, but the idea that somewhere in the future these fanatics get the overhand and actually get to rule
In the future? I say a pledge everyday that includes "One nation under God".