Things that scare the shit out of you.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
I have a fear of being near ledges that are more than 15 meters from the ground, i literally cannot walk near them, even with a harness and straps. So yeah, heights it is for me.

also, i used to be scared of "loops" in roller coasters. but i got over that one.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
I can't abide in a room with a wasp. Those fucking things reduce me to a gibbering pile. That, and the idea of being in the water with a shark. UGH.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Creepy little children. That is all. Like seriously you get a little child and creepify it there is nothing scarier if its creepified correctly.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I fear that one innocuous morning I'll wake up as a small, fuzzy, and decidededly adorable animal. No, I'm serious. Gives me the jeebies.

Also, most Disney characters give me the uncanny valleys real bad, which is kind of weird because I rarely get that from anything else-- hell, I didn't even get it from Oblivion, but Mickey et al just set my alarms off.

And finally: Queeny homosexuals, open-closet furries, and militant atheists all make me feel like I should be reaching for a weapon (but I think it's more disgust than fear in those cases).

Substance-E

Sep 28, 2010
Hades74 said:
oh come on you guys they are not that scary...
isn't he adorable?

as for me: ghosts, and heights if i can look all the way down (if you cant see the ground you can't feel the fear)
You think that's adorable...

It's like a baby seal with two baby seals for eyes...

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
Insects... Spiders... Being in the dark too long...

Potentially awkward situations...

Added: Holy shit!!! Why'd this post have to be right underneath that!!!

Lordedubs

Sep 11, 2010
I am terrified of the dark, I run into my room when I turn all of the lights off. I run when I bring the trash out so I can get back inside as fast as possible.

I also have a debilitating fear of heights I cant get up on a ladder for than 5 stps without feeling dizzy and If I go higher I become completely frozen in fear and it takes a lot off work to get me down.

most bugs I am afraid of, not potato bugs though or worms or catapillies/moths/butterflies or dragon flies, but spiders, bees, and other flying/stinging insects

I have a fear of extremely quiet rooms, ie Wakes, or when your late to church or something. I breathe super loudly as a result of my premature birth and I was made fun of by my 8th grade teacher repeatedly for it and as a result I am super self conscious about it.

I also have a fear of people I don't know. I am always suspicious of them always, even if they seem nice. I think I might just have trust issues though

I also fear little children, like 1-5 year olds I'm not sure exactly why but I am always afraid of hurting them ie knocking them down, or stepping on them.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
FalloutJack said:
I'm actually not sure what scares the shit out of me. I haven't encountered anything that would. I think a giant squid could, but nothing definite there.
May I introduce you to Sharktopus?

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
I thought of the distant future, and everything without life, the earth will boil and erase all evidance of mankind, but more importantly.... me! All my great acheivements will be lost. No one will ever know I got "seriously 2.0" in Gears of war, and recon in halo three. It's sad.

Talon Julius

Sep 7, 2010
Dark underwater environments. Wanna know why? Slaughterfish... Never play Morrowind when your only 8 years old.