Hades74

Mar 28, 2009
cocoadog said:
MetalPhoenix said:
cocoadog said:
Religion...

"To destroy for beliefs".
This.

Not to generate a lot of controversy, but Religion is the one thing that scares the living daylights out of me.
Not just the fanatics, but the idea that somewhere in the future these fanatics get the overhand and actually get to rule
In the future? I say a pledge everyday that includes "One nation under God".
Think about it, when people say they are atheists majority of people are shocked (my family sure was) and think of it as something abnormal rather than just another choice of belief

cocoadog

Oct 9, 2008
Hades74 said:
cocoadog said:
MetalPhoenix said:
cocoadog said:
Religion...

"To destroy for beliefs".
This.

Not to generate a lot of controversy, but Religion is the one thing that scares the living daylights out of me.
Not just the fanatics, but the idea that somewhere in the future these fanatics get the overhand and actually get to rule
In the future? I say a pledge everyday that includes "One nation under God".
Think about it, when people say they are atheists majority of people are shocked (my family sure was) and think of it as something abnormal rather than just another choice of belief
Summed it up perfectly.

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
Most insects and dogs.

I also hate being alone and stuck in small places.

Oh and I have a fear of loosing a limb. Not so much because of limb loss but im afraid of the condition 'Ghost Limb' Id hate to be driven insane by that.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'm actually not sure what scares the shit out of me. I haven't encountered anything that would. I think a giant squid could, but nothing definite there.

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
I guess spiders have been taken but I learned not to hate them so much when I found out that people swallow spiders in their sleep.

Oh and grasshoppers, I'm not too scared unless on jumps on me. It lands on me, I look at it for 2 seconds then I flip out.

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
Urgh76 said:
Turning around at night.

It's weird because as soon as you turn and see nothing, you think (well I think) Oh dear god....it's behind me...

Like opening up the fridge door and closing it only to see someone behind it.

I also have a weird fear of heights. I can look down from high up and be fine. But if I see something like say the top of a building, a flip out
I feel the same way! Or looking out car windows while parked in the dark... I fear looking at windows, thinking some face will be pressed against the window staring in at me... *shudder*

Hypodermic needles send me into panic attacks of crying and shaking. I dunno why, I love tattoos and piercings.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Narrow roads on mountainsides or near lakes/rivers. I'm always afraid there'll be an accident and the car will fall off and I'll die. I have no idea where this weird phobia comes from...

I'm also super-claustrophobic.

Sarahcidal

Jun 1, 2009
zombies.
no rhyme or reason.
i know logically the chances of a horde of zombies coming for me are astronomically slim.. still scare the bejeesus out of me lol

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
Urgh76 said:
Turning around at night.

It's weird because as soon as you turn and see nothing, you think (well I think) Oh dear god....it's behind me...

Like opening up the fridge door and closing it only to see someone behind it.
Oh great, now I have that too. Thanks a lot...

hickdill23

Oct 7, 2010
The Wii Scares the shit out of me! It is a Death trap! Swing the remote up in to the fan it gets caught and with you still attached flings you around the room like a baby with a rattle trying to ward off anything larger than its fist!!!!!!

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
I'm rather uncomfortable when I'm around spiders or their webs. Glad I'm not living in Australia, their spiders are so big they've got mana bars.

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
Ugh.
The bone in your wrist that sticks out.
At a certain angle it's like, what the fuck?!
Bones shouldn't be that clearly visible!

Apr 29, 2010
Aylaine said:
When my brakes fail or appear to be failing, like they did a week ago. :/
Wow, I sure hope nothing too bad happened.

After I was mugged, the thought of leaving my house at night put me on edge. Those guys...could have pulled a gun on me. 0.0

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Heres a weird one, Crying Babies, hearing them gets me all nervous and jumpy. plus enrages me if there crying about how there not holding onto the bag of oranges...

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
My biggest fears are loud noises, pain, and intimate social relationships. Not necessarily happening at the same time.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Ekonk said:
Korsakoff's psychosis.

Why? You remember nothing, you will never form new memories ever again, and your brain creates memories that never happened, leaving you extremely confused and disorientated for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, existing in lucid intervals which you will not remember in the next lucid interval. Every moment of every day you will be in a place you do not remember, you will recognize people you've never met before from things that never happened, you won't be able to recall anything that happened more than ten minutes ago, and that's how you'll live your entire life from then on.
that sounds horrible to live with...