This is Why You Are Fat?

Railu

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, am I the only person on this earth who doesn't even care for food? Much less, disgusting, dripping-in-grease crap like that.

Food is supposed to give you nourishment, not a hard on. But then again, maybe I'm the strange one.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Lankford?s Gluttoneer looks yummy, but would probally lead to heart disease afterthe first bite...

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
Those pictures are sick. A funny to do is take very close shots of burgers and their sauces. Brace for alien landscapes.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Ok... on a further glance, I would actually eat the "Snickers Pie". Looks yummy. Everything else doesn't lol.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
For some reason, I have a feeling that if you opened up a resturaunt in my city, and used that page as the menu, you'd make a mint! It's not good enough for these guys to eat twice what they need to, it also has to be the greasiest food you can think of.

squallsrapture

Feb 25, 2009
This is why my fat what? Thats only half a sentance. This is why my fat cat is so lazy? This is why my fat coat is so puffy?
OHHHHH You meant, this is why YOU'RE so fat. I get it, you're an idiot. Thats cool.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I'll admit, I eat garbage at least half the time and I'm not fat. Why? Because I partake in a regular activity that involves something resembling exercise. Also, even if I do eat garabage, my daily calorie intake is rarely above about 3k - and apparently that's about what it takes to maintain my body weight when I fence 20 hours a week.

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
Kellerb said:
this was epic. thank you :p

Haha no worries boss! Checkout the pinp that snack if you havn't already. We made the giant white chocolate button covered with like a billion hundred and thousands. The pimped double decker is a thing of beauty!!!!

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
squallsrapture said:
This is why my fat what? Thats only half a sentance. This is why my fat cat is so lazy? This is why my fat coat is so puffy?
OHHHHH You meant, this is why YOU'RE so fat. I get it, you're an idiot. Thats cool.
Right I'm a prat for starting a post that you read. I am also lazy and didn't correct my grammatical flaw but most foks looked past that. If your going tho have a pop at me my child, how about you get your punctuation sorted too!

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
If I ate a single one of those things I would gag. Then die of CHD.

Well i say this in fear of flaming but...

Only In America eh? (THIS IS A JOKE!!!DO NOT TAKE IT SRS? KAY?)

Squallrapture said:
This is why my fat what? Thats(that?s) only half a sentance(sentence). This is why my fat cat is so lazy? This is why my fat coat is so puffy?
OHHHHH You meant, this is why YOU'RE so fat. I get it, you're an idiot. Thats (that?s) cool.
Wow, A typo the shear HOORRROOOR...Uhh no get of the drugs lie down and have a nap. Wake Up take anger management and then MAYBE you won?t look like an idiot yourself. Also If you cannot spell like myself use word? (Thanks to ? Guy ? that flamed me over it)

Chucker

Sep 3, 2008
The Snickers' Pie is a must try for anyone. I had it years ago after learning about it from the show "Ready Steady Cook", - apparently the recipe/that episode was banned from the BBC. Anyway the Pie (or cake) tastes mighty fine, I'm lucky I'm thin.

Smashking

Apr 2, 2008
A massive pot of Strawberry yogurt. The best thing for the throat after a few hours of shouting at a laggy screen. Comfort food doesn't have to be complicated to be comfort food.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
KeyMaster45 said:
How the hell do you even deep fry coca cola o_O?
You put the Coca Cola syrup in a deep frier, cover it in brown sugar(I think) and add a cherry on top. Bill Maher was talking about the deep fried coke on his show. He actually said This is why your fat and sick. (not an exact quote, a summary)