Tyra Banks Fancies Herself the Next J.R.R. Tolkien

Lineoutt

Sock Hat
Jun 26, 2009
Well I for one cannot see any problem with this and I bet it will be a great, enlightening read.

*COUGH*... what?

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
The Austin said:
MODELLAND PLOT SUMMARY:

Three girls are transported to a land that is filled with only beautiful women.
The three girls, all very average, begin to fell self-conscious and develop eating disorders.
They later take up drugs and begin prostituting themselves to make ends meet.

By Tyra Banks

And on the back of her book:
SEE WHAT THE CRITICS SAY!

"What the fuck? Really? REALLY?"
-Gene Hackman

"I guarantee that this book will in one way or another cause the suicide of an insecure teenage girl."
-Roger Ebert
This post made me laugh harder than the actual topic.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
If the old saying that "A picture is worth a thousand words" than the following two pictures should clearly sum up how I feel about this nightmare in the making. There are simply not enough words in the world to convey the hate I have for this news topic.

and:

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
What a pretentios little arrogant &@#@!!! First she steals an idea off of another author.(Which, should be punishable by cutting off the offender's legs and forcing said offender to eat them. Without salt.) Then, she makes a place that's called Modelland, which every girl wants to go to. I'm assuming that they want to go to this place because it trains them to be models.(or to get drunk and have sex)So now, she's saying that every girl wants to be a model? Just like her? How much more arrogant can you get?!

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
And people wonder why I'm a cynic...

To Stephanie Meyer....Congrats. You have become an influence....in the worst possible way.

Blackvegie

Nov 16, 2009
I think that the title is a little unfair. Tyra Banks never actually stated that she "Fancied herself the next J.R.R. Tolkein". Just because her book sounds really stupid and will probably be written terribly, I don't think she is the evil hate filled wench some of these posts are explicitly stating.

Thank you and good night.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
This lady is vapid liquid crazy. Anything she makes will become the worst best thing ever. I mean we harp on stephnie meyer. Imagine what this lady will unleash upon us all.

On a more comedic note. OH MY GOD IT'S THE LAST SIGN ON THE APOLCAYLSE!!! EVERYBODY GET YOUR TOWELS!!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I have no words. I hope she was really hammered up.

Even God can't fix this...

hellsdinner

Apr 4, 2010
i just HOPE for Christs sake that they dont make a game about it
cause then i would really have to go to my back yard grab the shotgun and shoot an innocent bunny

Just because Moddelland is for the books as down syndrom is for humankind.

thePyro_13

Sep 6, 2008
And with this, I predict a future where people have a legitimate excuse for being illiterate.

I hope Tyra can go to Modelland herself and spare our world from any other 'brilliant' ideas she may or may not come up with.