Utah Man Jailed For Alleged Wiimote Rape

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Fawxy said:
This fucker deserves nothing better than death. Anyone willing to brutally violate the basic human rights of a CHILD has no place in society and deserves to be eliminated.

Fuck him, fuck all the ******s who will come to this thread to defend him/say the incident is funny, and fuck the U.S. legal system for the fact that this guy will get off with minimal punishment.
I'm curious, what is the 6 letter word that is so bad you needed to censor it from your "fuck" filled tirade?

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
Dr. wonderful said:
thublihnk said:
Dr. wonderful said:
thublihnk said:
Dr. wonderful said:
thublihnk said:
WHY DOES THE ESCAPIST COVER THESE KINDS OF THINGS?
Because they have a wii-mote.

AKA: If said child was raped with something else say, a Remote or beer bottle. It would of recieved no coverage here.
So the object used in a rape was video game related, so it's now gaming news? This legitimizes any kind of link to video games that the mainstream media might try to make with crimes like these.
It's gaming news because it was used to harmed someone.

You remembered That case in New york in which a Woman beat her son to death? Because he broke the Nintendo wii in his home?

It's exactly like that.
No! It wasn't! Gaming was almost entirely unrelated to this story. It was just a phallic object that was nearby. You think if he used the handle of a tennis racket ESPN would've covered it?
Yes, it's the same.

That case in New York would of NEVER been covered here if it wasn't for the fact of why the child died.

Same goes for this one.

BTW on the ESPN: That would of been an Baseball bat. And there is good chance it would aired on ESPN.
The existence of the Nintendo Wii was not why this child got raped.

And no, ESPN doesn't cover rape cases just because any sports paraphernalia was used. Maybe if a high profile athlete is involved.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Wait. What was a 26 year old doing at a kids sleepover to begin with?!

lasati

Jul 15, 2011
So like... if the kid then went to play some MarioKart, would this make him a back-seat driver?

Rhiehn

Aug 16, 2010
Fawxy said:
Dr. wonderful said:
dagens24 said:
Good. I hope he gets raped with a shiv in prison; a little ironic justice.
No. That is both stupid and wrong.

He should just be taken to jail. That's it.
Oh really? Any more stupid and wrong than the fact that he raped a child?

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it here;

This fucker deserves nothing better than death. Anyone willing to brutally violate the basic human rights of a CHILD has no place in society and deserves to be eliminated.

Fuck him, fuck all the ******s who will come to this thread to defend him/say the incident is funny, and fuck the U.S. legal system for the fact that this guy will get off with minimal punishment.
That is a cruel, primitive way of thinking of things. People who commit crimes should not be tortured or killed, if you don't see what's wrong with what you're saying, you're just as bad as he is.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
What game were they playing?

Only it'd be funny if this sparked some kind of "Ban Kirby" media frenzy.

Um... anyway... the weirdest thing about this (other than the whole 26 year old at 12 year old's sleepover thing... what was he? Lodger? Family friend? Inquiring minds want to know...) has to be how pre-meditated this was. I mean I've never tried it, but pushing a Wii controller up... there... would require... I dunno... it just doesn't seem like something you'd do spontaneously...

I'm confused.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
^
^
^
^

Yeah... what he said.

I also wonder about those boys. It was said there were kids there who witnessed it. What happened in the time it was over and the bastard fell asleep only to wake up sober and do it again that kept them from getting the two adults that were too dead asleep to know what the hell was going on?!

Did he threaten them? Was the threat so bad that they just kinda waited there? Did they even try to run??

So many questions..

I have to agree with Fawxy though. But I don't think we have to do anything really. Yeah, just send him all the way to prison and wash your hands of the mess. Let the other criminals go to town.

The way I see it, if people who have murdered and shit, get so outraged at rapists and child predators, that should tell you something.

lasati

Jul 15, 2011
Sixcess said:
What game were they playing?

Only it'd be funny if this sparked some kind of "Ban Kirby" media frenzy.

Um... anyway... the weirdest thing about this (other than the whole 26 year old at 12 year old's sleepover thing... what was he? Lodger? Family friend? Inquiring minds want to know...) has to be how pre-meditated this was. I mean I've never tried it, but pushing a Wii controller up... there... would require... I dunno... it just doesn't seem like something you'd do spontaneously...

I'm confused.
Oh, well I kind of assumed from the article that the 26 year old was a relative or family friend, crashing on the couch because he's out of work (something like that)... kid of the family has a sleep-over with his friends... article said they started "taunting" the (drunk) 26 old. Which honestly, I would *never* have done at that age. That's just asking for a beat down.

Maybe they were mooning him?

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Man, that's really pretty grim, I hope he goes a way for a long, long time. It's also a little depressing to see some people still hold that ridiculous 'eye for an eye' notion.

Igen

Apr 28, 2009
Well, people cant claim we are one sided in any news regarding video game. The Escapist reports the best right next to the worst.

With the exact details of the crime not on the books. Hopefully it gets bumped up to the next worst.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Fawxy said:
You say primitive, I say practical. I'm not saying shoplifters and the like should be tortured and killed, I'm saying that people who rape, torture and kill DESERVE to be raped, tortured and killed. In practical terms, with regards to the justice system, they need to be just put down. Spend some time on death row to think about what they did, then they're gone.

If you're honestly equating me to a child rapist because I believe such individuals have no place in society, the conversation ends here.

You know, Fawxy, there was another group of people who hated a certain bunch of people and thought that the only way to clean up society was to exterminate them. You know what they were called? Nazis.

No, I'm not making a joke here. This is exactly the way they worked too. Oh sure, you'll say "how can you compare innocent jewish people with child molesters". Pretty simple: they viewed the jews as the corruption of society as well. You have the same view on this person. If they are similar examples should not be the problem here since no man should have the power to decide if another man deserves to live or die.

I'm saying it's the exact same (final) solution. So unless you want to be ruled off as expendable whenever the younger generations grow up and think your method of opening a soda can stains society, I suggest you take a step back, look over your method of thinking as to how situations like this can be resolved and try to find a better solution. This man is sick. Yes, he should be punished, but he should also be helped.

Exterminating the corrupt ones is only fun when you're not YET considered corrupt.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
By the speed of his reply I take it he's been made a fascist quite a few times in his life.

The Urban Moose

Nov 9, 2010
Lono Shrugged said:
Fawxy said:
Dr. wonderful said:
dagens24 said:
Good. I hope he gets raped with a shiv in prison; a little ironic justice.
No. That is both stupid and wrong.

He should just be taken to jail. That's it.
Oh really? Any more stupid and wrong than the fact that he raped a child?

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it here;

He raped someone! Lets kill him! or even better stick him in prison where other rapists can rape the fuck out of him or killers can kill him!

Wooooo! justice! etc.

yeah that makes sense
Not sure if sarcastic or serious...

It DOES make sense. You violate a law, you get the punishment. If that's what you were saying then... kudos?