Videogame characters you're afraid of.

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
EvilJester1214 said:
2 characters will always terrify me more than any game characters ever
Khorn and Nurgle
*shudder*
Going by that train of reasoning, any Inquisitor, the Dark Eldar, Eldar Harlequins and Fabius Bile. And Kharn, despite the fact that he's such a great guy.

BLOONINJA 503

Sep 20, 2008
the only game character that made me drop my controller from spine spasms of fear was when I played against the devil himself in kingdom hearts 1.... i was like 10 and still not truly sentient(thoght that everyone believed in god, so playing against the devil was shocking how can they let the makers do that!!!)

off topic the only time I have ever cried was when the cartoon Rugrats had a episode where tommy has a cousin THAT scrad the shite out of my bowels.. i was like 8 or 7

ignore that last part if you have no idea what rugrats the cartoon means

Squeaksx

Jun 19, 2008
The first Resident Evil Zombie...And the sound you get when you earn something in Jump Start 3rd grader...I was playing this haunting organ mini game at 10 pm, downstairs and alone and suddenly I hear this loud sound and it made me run upstairs...I was ten....S-shut up.....

Ok seriously though, I have to think about it, I'll post a real answer later.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
When I was a kid the redeads from OoT scared the living(or dead)crap out of me as well as the skeleton kids from hyrule field. Saren kinda creeped me out in Mass Effect but only at the end when he got possesed.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
I think I'm a bit frightened of Travis Touchdown. The man seriously pushes the boundaries of the Anti Hero.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Bad Girl from No More Heroes. She was also arousing but I never understand my own emotions.

The Great Fa

May 25, 2008
I remember nearly wetting myself when I first confronted that crazy moving piano in the haunted house level of Mario 64. The thing looks just like an ordinary piano until you get close to i-AHHH FUCK WHY IS IT MOVING!

cyber_andyy

Dec 31, 2008
havent really found a good scary one for me yet, i prefer physcological horror as i laugh at gore (no really i find it funny most of the time, ESPCIALLY in movies, even more so the old ones.../ramble) when it comes to shock horror like making you jump, it takes a lot to make me jump alot of the time so it dosnt really work.(sometimes at go at ANYthing)

Although Alma was pretty freaky.....i have a friend who (strangly) reminds me of her although i've never played FEAR

When i was little i was allowed to plan Wolfenstien 3D and being quite young i was scared the bosses would jump put the computer screnn and kill me....lol. It seems so silly now but when i was young...

ellimist337

Sep 30, 2008
The serial killer from Condemned, maybe. Especially since I just rewatched Silence of the Lambs, then walked out to my car in the dark alone- serial killers are at the forefront of my mind. And John Madden, maybe. Oh, wait...

Dancingman

Aug 15, 2008
Those weird things in Dead Space that are pinned to the wall and shoot little aliens out of their engorged stomachs, the screaming, the horrible screaming, I can't stand it.

And Darth Nihlus, hell Sion can come along for the ride, a man who kills entire planets to sate his hunger, and another whose tortured, ravaged body is held together by pure hatred, it's a suffering that I will never comprehend.

the sighing shoe

Jan 2, 2009
iv always hated the giant meat bunny from psyconaughts
actually the whole meat circus creeped me out
then again i was like ... i think 12

o yeah and the fish from earthworm Jim for the Sega Saturn
i had nightmares it was hopping round outside its little bowl hunting me down trying to strangle me... don't ask

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
PirateKing said:
The Regenerators from Resident Evil 4. Without a thermal scope I wouldn't stand a chance against them...even with a thermal scome I probably wouldn't stand a chance against them.
I agree. Regenerators freaked me out so bad that it was a week before I had the nerve to face them again. Especially when you blow off their legs and as you try to run past their fallen bodies they hop up liked the demon possessed bunnies and start feasting on your neck meat. Plus the way their bodies convulsed as they walk and put my freakometer through the roof. Don't even get me started on the spiky ones.

ichoozupikachu

Jan 2, 2009
Jeronus said:
PirateKing said:
The Regenerators from Resident Evil 4. Without a thermal scope I wouldn't stand a chance against them...even with a thermal scome I probably wouldn't stand a chance against them.
I agree. Regenerators freaked me out so bad that it was a week before I had the nerve to face them again. Especially when you blow off their legs and as you try to run past their fallen bodies they hop up liked the demon possessed bunnies and start feasting on your neck meat. Plus the way their bodies convulsed as they walk and put my freakometer through the roof. Don't even get me started on the spiky ones.
I'll also have to agree. I usually have a fear of things that don't die easily. Bioshock had me really scared in the beginning when all I had was a wrench. Damn that was scary. I think if Big Daddies were aggressive I would be scared shitless by them.