virginity for sale!

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
I remember a story like this in the UK a couple of years back. With the prices some people are willing to pay to get some not only could she pay off her student loan but also be set for life.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Heppenfeph said:
Oh yay who ever wins gets stuck with a girl who doesn't know what she is doing. Plus if I was to pray to Allah and die in is name I would get 72 virgins.
does it say if all the virgins are of opposite sex? cause they just might not be.

Also, to comment on the topic, i'd say this: no hooker is worth 3.7mill, cause that's what she is, if she goes through with this.

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
Just... Wow. It has to be said though from a business point of view this lass has the right idea, I mean that's YEARS of work right there in one night, and agreed with the fact that whoever spends 3.7mil on that, is a complete and utter retard (and I'm sure will have buyers remorse the day after).

orifice

Nov 18, 2008
I can pretend to be a virgin if anybody wants to make a bid!
*puckers lips and attempts to look sexy*

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
wow so this thread exploded over night :O

one thing i want to clear up is she's reserving the right to reject bids, so she doesn't have to worry about sleeping with some horribly disgusting STD-laden fat sadist.

i'm guessing this won't end up on her resume, but then again i don't know what you do with a masters in women's studies either. but you can be damn sure she'll get a thesis out of this; probably on the fetishization of virginity. hell, if i were her i'd sell my second time too and see how much that went for.

honestly i don't see why virginity is worth anything at all, but i guess the free market has spoken.

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Who the hell has that kind of money to blow on this stuff?

Furthermore:

If you went out and used that money to hire an assortment of crackwhores, third-world country prostitutes and a variety of cheap hookers. You could probably end up with an immense army of sex workers, it's size so gargantuan that it would dwarf the armed ground forces of the US.

Instead, you get to be the first to do some chick.

That's an odd choice.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Cheeze_Pavilion said:
Sennz0r said:
What about women who are fighting for equal rights who don't consider what they do in brothels demeaning?
Alright you got me. There are probably 3 groups then, just to describe it very roughly.

I have met those women, but I regard them as the same women who abuse their sexuality to tap into the man's horniness.
If that's how you regard them, then you haven't actually met those women, at least not enough of them.
Alright if you say so. Something tells me there's an exception for everything.

Lima

Jun 18, 2007
I think it's interesting she is auctioning off her virginity to pay for her to get her Masters in FAMILY AND MARRIAGE THERAPY.... something is amiss.

LaxLuster

Dec 11, 2008
You know.. I didn't read the requirements or anything.. but homebody who pays up could videotape the whole experience and sell it off for more than $4 million... so he could get his money back plus some profit.

Grenbyron

Dec 31, 2008
hmmm... 1 virgin whore for 3.7 million or 9,250 experienced whores @ $400. I know where my hard earned millions are going. If I up the price to $1000 I can get ones that even look better.

Healey

Apr 14, 2008
No, no, no. Completely wrong. Not only is it bad enough this woman has gone through with this idea and turned it into a genuine offer, but there are people out there (Presuming it isn't just a prank) willing to pay $3.7m to have sex with a supposed virgin who they've never met and no doubt will ever see again? I've never really seen the attraction to virgins; I see the gist of the point, but I'm not sure the benefits outweigh the problems. In terms of publicity and a sense of "empowerment", however, I'm sure this will do just fine.
I just hope she's prepared to find some rich, ugly, obnoxious man (Is she sure it'll be a man?) on the day the sale goes through.

Sir_Montague

Oct 6, 2008
This is ridiculous. I can't believe it, but at the same time... The going rates for college, etc are kinda high...