We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Harbinger turned his attention to the human skirting around him. "You have no reason to be so paranoid. This form is weak and damaged. I find your fear of it insulting."

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Gig woke up in a snowy forest, and gotten up. "W-what, where the hell am I? Damn it Virtuo-*****, don't you get enough of messing with me!?" Gig look toward the distance to a large Mansion with a beautiful lake.

"Well, it better than freezing my ass off. Whoever owns that old ass castle better have some Hotpods."

Sorry, for the wait, I had to depowered-Gid, since in his original series, he more or less the Grim Reaper. That, and my Avatar wouldn't load.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
"I assure you, Monsieur Bernard, I am quite sane." Jaques glanced up at the woman riding on Couleuvrine, surprised at her silence, and a little concerned by the gasp.
"Madamoiselle? Do you not speak?"

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Bernard raised an eyebrow, and shrugged, "Well, I'll take what I can get. So, where are you from?"

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Hatch: :D

The casket stook for a second. Then another shake. From sides of it, the silver casket retracted itself into 4 long silver curved objects. Inside the casket... Was a young woman, probably 18 years old, seemingly in cyro-sleep. She wore a basic shirt that revealed something that 21st Century people would call "Under-boobs", and a semi-short skirt, both articles of clothing grey.

As she slowly opened her eyes, a strange armor manifested around her chest, groin-area and legs, encasing them completely. Her face was obscured by a blue mask (Kinda looks like Mu-12 from Blazblue... however the mask is like Hakumen)

As she slowly rose herself like a platform was behind her, she spoke in a monotone voice. Sad, wore even, but full of life.

Code:
[color=grey]Repair protocols in effect.... Phoenix Program... Green... Elemental Powers... Green...[/color]

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Yu makes his way to what seems to be the front door of the mansion. He opens the door to be blasted with a gust of wind from the snowstorm. Yu closes the door and brushes the snow from his shoulders. It's way to cold out there. I'll freeze to death without proper clothing.
Yu's attire:

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
The man, known by no other name than "Grey", laid low in the shadows. He was never a big fan of other people, and he was a convicted criminal. A person could easily recognize him, call him out, and either the cops or the guards in that godforsaken place --- if they survived, that is --- would come and retrieve him.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The Feegle end up seeing the ghost and like a lot of things they charged at with their swords which went through him "Eh dat is noo normal. How come the sword goes t'rough. Did wee do somethin' rung"

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
A man in armour, which seemed quite advanced, crashed down outside the house, groaning as he tried to get up. His armour was smoking, and battle damaged.
"Uh... Big explosion..."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman looked back at Jaques and nodded slightly. "...I do" she said, speaking with a soft voice and trembling voice.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Gearhead mk2 said:
OoC: @Harbinger Hmm... could try that. Where's the possesed Collector?
(OOC: Sitting against a wall, near where the catigrl fixed up Virgil. He followed VIrgil into the mansion.)

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*the old man set his staff standing in front of the man in orange, hoping the message would go through*
How are you still here? Is this his doing? Or was a keter involved?

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
Grey jumped.
"If you call the cops or anyone, I will personally murder you. And how do you know about Keter-classes? And how do you know about the Foundation in general?"

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Roland raises an eyebrow at the thing's sudden speech, then gives a rare chuckle. "Fuck you, you dusty old relic".

He turns and walks out to the trees where his horse is tethered. That little exchange had taught him something. The creature wasn't capable of reading his moods. He'd heard of machines from the old world capable of detecting emotions, lies, and all but reading the subject's thoughts.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
"I was born and raised in Lyon, South of Paris." Jaques said with some pride. "And you? Where did you live, er, where do you now haunt?" As he spoke however, he heard the woman's distress and looked up at her again.
"Madamoiselle, what is the matter? Are you ill?"

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Harbinger K then. And for the record, it's spelt with an E, not an I. Vergil.

Vergil saw something sat against a wall. A humanoid insect, with glowing eyes... some kind of demon? He approched it cautiously.