We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Harbinger had followed a blue figure, noticing signs of injury. His puppet was unarmed, and had sustained damage which prevented access it it's biotic abilities, so he wasn't going to risk further damage to it by confronting armed individuals, and while the blue dressed man was armed, he was in no condition to fight. While not as powerful as his own sensory tools, his puppet was able to detect that the man he had followed was human, although also something else. He didn't bother speaking, having never had a reason to speak to anyone. Reapers were ancient, and among them, Harbinger was one of the eldest.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Fixing some things. My cat girl is not named Yu, she has yet to be named. Yu is another character...and a man. Also, Charlie is in another part of the mansion than everyone else.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Outisakanobody said:
I am Harbinger said:
Hmm...should have made this more clear. There is still life on the planet. Plants, birds, bees, buffalo and everything of that nature is still there, just no human beings.
(OOC: Harbinger wouldn't really assign value to anything aside from humans, nothing else is high enough on the scale of intelligence to warrant his attention, so it kind of works out.)

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Yu looks again at the cat-girl hopelessly trying to accomodate everyone that comes in. It seems like Tao isn't that attached to the other cat creature. Yu looks back at Tao. "If you aren't a shadow or a persona, then what are you?" Yu reaches out for the hood that is shading over Tao's face.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*the old man ponders a bit*
Ah yes, now I remember ... *sigh* so many things to keep track of ...
I assume this is better.
It is nice to talk to someone, it has been a long time
I have travelled for a very long time young lass, could you perhaps tell me where or when is this place, I seem to recall it but something is different ... something seems to be missing.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
OoC @Gear: Buahaha! Self-trolled.

The woman looked at the stirrup the rider was holding out. She placed her left foot in it, grabbed the sadle and pulled herself up, mounting the horse. She was glad she was wearing tights to avoid embarassing moments while riding.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"I see. I will take care of your things as soon as I can." the girl said to Roland as he walked away. She then brought Vergil to a room that looked like a hospital room and started treating whatever wounds he had.

OOC: Sounds good @Harbinger. Gear: It's fine.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
OOC: So why exactly isn't anyone questioning the Scottish blue faeries walking around the place

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
demonjazz said:
OOC: So why exactly isn't anyone questioning the Scottish blue faeries walking around the place
(OOC: Harbinger is following (read: stalking) Virgil, and being ignored by everyone...too, it would seem)

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
The ghost shrugged, "I just got here... you can see me?"

OoC: Yay! We have the group of the nameless!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
demonjazz said:
OOC: Roland is used to the idea of magic and demons and shizz. And he's had years of practice at concealing emotions that aren't relevant to his job.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Meow....I'm a beastkin silly" She said smiling, she saw Yu reaching for her hood and chuckled. "Oh ho ho! I get it....you wanna play tag with Tao?... Tao taps Yu on the shoulder then starts running away. "YOOOUUUURRRR IT! Strange guy! She shouted as she ran away.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"We are in Canada." the girl said to the old man.

The same cat-girl as always walks up to the collector and asks if there is anything she can do for it.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Vergil shruged of his coat reluctantly, showing sword wounds all over his upper body, in particular a gaping slash across his chest. He stayed silent, but disdain and discomfort was obvious on his face.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Harbinger turned his attention to the creater speaking to him. "What are you? You are not human...but you are sentient. You do not fit data collected on Asari, Turian, Human, Salarian, Krogan, Batarian..." He continued to list many more races, expected that this being would know none of them. He expected very little in the way of actual intelligence from anything to of his own kind.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The Feegle heard about this it game but didn't really know how it worked. So they thought it was practicing for fighting. So they lift Tao up by her feet and throw her "Nae ye are it. Now do we do tae fightin' now"

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*something catches the old man's attention*
*speaking in the native tongue of the fae*
Would you look at that, I have not seen any of your kin in at least six centuries.