We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight looked at the small creatures carrying the deer. "Well, there was some guy called the Joker here, and we're still having problems with Nova", she nodded towards the floating body of Nova. "Quite honestly, I've been asleep. I think I missed a bit too"

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Karl slips over to Jean in one fluid motion, and with one hand to bring up her and the other to actually give the hand shake, he grins. "Well wouldn't you know someone of such talent! That is a very fine trick if I do say so myself! Are you a magician, because if you're not, I'd love to learn such a trick." Karl having his left hand on Jean's shoulder and his right still shaking her hand.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight looked back at Samus and shrugged. "I didn't say much to her. I don't think so".

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
'Honestly, I haven't a clue. Maybe you should talk about her mother..?" Cloud thought for a second and then said. "Actually, I have an idea." He walks so that he can be seen by Nova and takes the First Blade out of the holster. "She seems to have some issues with weapons. Maybe this will snap her out of it."

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
Joker vomited violently, his body crackling with energy. Why was he under the bed? Was Father in his mood again? He felt panic rising in his heart. No! Mom wasn't home, who would stop him?! There was a flash-

Alex felt absolutely horrid. Somewhere, Beethoven's 9th was playing. He felt like "Dim" had decided he didn't like Alex's choice of attire and resolved to correct it. But, wasn't that hypocritical? They all dressed funn-

His name was Robert Paulson. He had ***** tits.

OoC: End of scene for now. My own personal plot thread has thickened as the Shell's inhabitants deal with being trapped in the same body, unknowingly. See ya next time! Assume that Joker/Alex/Tyler is still having a fit in his room.)

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
"All I remember was that we were talking about getting home, then she mumbled something about her mother and started... transforming. Then I put my arm on her shoulder and you came in." Explained Saito.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Well will fight that scunner Joker. Any way we gots lunch for you. I sure do wish da Kelda was here. She made a great deer stew"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Canada...? Never heard of it..." Terre remarked, then after a pause added, "...This may sound like a wierd question, but what is this world called?"

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
"Put down your weapon she's our friend!" commanded Saito as he stood between Cloud and Nova, his hand on the hilt of the sword across his back.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Code:
[color=grey]"Weapon identified. Sword... Nothing else significant."[/color]
Aurora stated at Cloud's First Blade.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight looked at the deer and felt a little ill. "Uh... no thanks. I'll pass."

It was then she realized how hungry she was. "I'm going to go out for a little bit. I'll be back soon." She trotted out the door to find something more appetizing.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Wait, I remember Nova mentioning her mother. Nova, can you remember.... Momma?"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
After Axel had made a rudimentary sandwich from things he found in the fridge, though he didn't really know what they were, he noticed Kanji was apparently too engrossed in his knitting to notice Axel coming in at all. He shrugged and left him to it, wandering out into the dining hall and seeing everyone crowded around that robot girl the weird Nekomata was groping from before. A smirk crossed his face as a devious idea entered his head...but he was too tired to go through with it, so he just sat down and ate his sammich.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"Calm down. Earlier she seemed to be worried about my sword. I thought showing it to her, might be enough of an emotional stimuli to bring her back to normal." Cloud replied. Besides... You really don't want to fight me.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The feegles start cooking the deer with some potatoes they found it was a very group effort about this. Another Feegle was coming to the place quite angry

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Code:
"Subject identified. 'Momma'... Winter Madelynn Anderson, married to Elizabeth Gwendoline Quattro...
Momma..."
Aurora's voice started losing its cold monotone as she started reliving and reciting her memories.

"[sub]No... Why do they hurt? It... It hurts so much... The dials! Just more and more...[sub]W-when does Momma come back...?[/sub][/sub]" The armor started retreating back reforming the shortswords that she always carried.