We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
OoC: @[Drakmorg]: He probably would be too focused on the knitting to notice anything, I was actually expecting Axel to say something, oh well

Kanji finished his project, and tucked it into his jacket pocket. He deemed his creation a success, and now that he had calmed down, decided to wander around the mansion to try and figure out where he was

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Seeing that Nova had no real reaction, Cloud swept the sword down in front of him and then reversed the sweep bringing it up above his head and spinning the sword in front of him a few times. He stopped it in a reverse grip and placed it back in the holster on his back opposite of the Hollow Blade.
"I wouldn't needlessly attack a child."

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight had found a patch of flowers not far from the mansion, and, having filled herself, she return to the mansion, still munching on some flowers.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Nova? Is that really you?" Samus tapped on Nova's shoulder three times with her hand.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight approached the group, trying not to gag on the smell of cooking deer meat. "How's Nova? Did it work?"she asked.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"[sub]Brothers..? Many... Clones of Austin Kazuhira Connors... Many other sister clones of wife Noel Jennifer Linden... [sub]N-no... No father...[/sub][/sub]"

Aurora's eyes switched back to their original color of blue as Nova whimpered slightly.

"[sub]Memories...[/sub]" was all she said.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Earth...?" Terra locked shocked for a moment. So it was true then. She really was on another world. How did I get here? she wondered followed by the more important question, how do I get back?

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
@Furioso: Well, Kanji didn't say anything when Vertigo came up to try and talk to him...so I just kinda assumed you left. My bad, I guess.

"Oh, you know. Got sucked into an alternate dimension, had to fight a clone of myself to get out....I noticed no one seemed to have bothered with looking for me. You all must be confident in my abilities!" Axel said to Vertigo, smiling at the end.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"I guess, you really MUST be a Dark Hero. So is being a tough, show-off, jerk a good thing in your culture?"

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight came to where the group was gathered around Nova. "How is she?

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
A female feegle comes up to Twilight dressed in a simllar fashion to the rest of the people "Eh talking looking pony. Ye know where Rob Anybody is" Sounding quite angry

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
OoC: @[Drakmorg]: @[Sablestick]: Oh wait wow, I completely missed Vertigo trying to talk to me, yea he would have noticed that, all my fault, sorry

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud shrugs at Saito, but doesn't move to aide Nova. "She doesn't seem to be in any danger at the moment."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"[sub]S-S-Samus...A-Aran... And y-y-yes.[/sub]" Nova replied, her voice strained as the Aurora Battle Armor had once again drained her.