We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"She seems to be getting back to her original form." She nodded. "Ummmm... where's that cat butler? We need a bed."

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight looked at the strange little creature. "Umm, I'm sorry. I don't know who that is.". She hoped to not offend the feegle. She seemed fairly upset

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"Yep! And I'm the toughest, show-off-iest, and biggest jerk around!" Axel proudly declared to Vertigo.

@Furioso: Eh, no big deal. Kanji could walk over to where Axel and Vertigo are talking if you need something to do.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
@Outis: Change of plans then.

Karl kept his arm on Jean's shoulder as Arma transferred from Karl's to Jean's shoulder. "Uh... Arma seems to like you. Isn't that touching?" Karl made a slight glance to the forest. It would be child's play to kill her off out there, but Karl passed on the temptation, he hadn't seen her coming when she first appeared and he knew nothing about her other than she could make more of herself. There would be plenty of other opportunities for him.

"You know what, I think I'll take you up on that offer Ms..." Karl stepped away from Jean, waving his hand like he was waiting for her to finish the sentence.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight stared after the little creature for a few seconds, then turned her attention back to Nova

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
OoC: I suppose I should, at the very least to fix my screw up

Kanji suddenly realized he hadn't eaten in a long time. He returned to the kitchen and managed to form some sort of small meal, before heading towards the dining hall, making a mental note to pay for the food if he could find who owned the place

Edit: OoC: To prevent another screw up, I'm waiting for Axel to answer Vertigo

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova felt weaker and weaker. With the Aurora Battle Armor still in repair, this draining would be a major inhibitor.

As she lay in the bed, her eyes flickered, trying to stay awake.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: @Zeph: Aww...I am disappointed...

"Yes? What can I do for you?" Jean asked Samus, appearing out of nowhere.

"Jean. Come this way." the Jean that was with Karl said as she walked back into the building.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
@Rosh. Did Nova walk herself over to a bed?
"Take it easy, Nova. You've had a rough day." She said. "We were in search for a bed for Nova here. She's nearly passed out."

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The Feegles were having a bit of deer stew. And than Jennie the female feggle came up with the tappin' of the feets and foldin' of the arms "Rob Why 'Avena been home the ye home is right there" Some of the feegles started running around hitting eachother. There was a very akward silence of the ones that didn't do that "Jennie that's not me home"both of them looking out the window "Do ye know were the big wee hag. We will probally need her" All of feegles shook their head

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"I hope so... I don't wanna be stuck here forever..." Terra remarked as she looked down at the ground. Although her home was hardly the most pleasant of places, it was still better then staying in the mansion. Or was it? She wondered if she should see what the world was like outside of the mansion.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud walks over to Samus. "You mentioned that she had been experimented on. Do you know the nature of these experiments?"