We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Slenn: Apparently Saito did... That's all.

Nova barely gave an acknowledging flicker of her eyes at Twilight and Samus.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
@Rosh. He sat her down in a chair. Chair =/= Bed.
"Not entirely. I could have my scan visor perform a detailed readout of some of the wounds she's had." She turned on her scan visor and took a closer look at her scars. She scanned them.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"My world? It's a place where only the tough can survive. And I'm the toughest around, so not only do I do that, but I thrive!" Axel said to Vertigo, almost seeming like he was playing things up a bit. He noticed Kanji and remembered seeing him earlier, so he threw him a nonchalant wave.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
Vertigo makes a note on his notepad 'Never go to Axel's world' and looks over to Kanji "Hi there! You're you?"

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Saito had an idea "Samus, you have alike a spaceship right? is there anything on it that could help her?" He asked hopefully.

Segafriday

Mar 10, 2012
as Kanji left the kitchen, a man with long feminine blonde hair and a yellow dress suit tumbled out of the refrigerator. quickly he stood up, taking stock of his new location.
he acted as though he was being chased until he appeared here. he spotted kanji leaving the room and attempted to get his attention.

"you there...boy....what year is this?"

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"My my what lovely decor you have here. You haven't held back now have you Ms. Jean?" Karl said as he followed Jean into the mansion, Arma still on Jean's shoulder. Karl looked around with his arms on his hips. "So where might the guest be hiding, or should I just show myself around?" He then turned back to Jean.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
"Tough Guys only huh?" Said Kanji, walking over to Axel and Vertigo. "Sounds like my kind of place! Where is it?"

Kanji had apparently not heard the strange refrigerator man as he was walking away

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"I wish you had just asked me to make you something." Jean said to Kanji.

"Is there...something I can do for you miss?" another Jean asked Samus.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"And..? What do you make of them?"

OoC: It was mentioned that she was experimented on, before, right? Or did I make that up ion my head?

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
OOC: @Saltyk. Yep, that's the case as @Rosh said. I assumed it was chemical, but it could be electrical.

"Ummmm... yeah. We were looking for a bed."

"Yes, it's a spaceship. Maybe there's something on there. But it doesn't have an overused medical bay that's well equipped. All she needs right now is rest."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Slenn: Derp, ah well. She's then slouched on the chair then.

The scar's all indicated a heavily experimentation. Either it was from forcibly straining all muscles to go beyond limits impossible for normal humans or calculated adjusting and readjusting.

Extreme calcium deficiency in some cases. Its a miracle for this girl to simply walk around without mentioning a single pain about... Which made sense, the nerve ending around these areas were completely burnt out.

Modifications for her armor parts were also shown as nodes at different pressure points in the scarred areas.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight shuffled her hooves. "Well, I could probably make her go to sleep using an anesthetic spell, if that's what you think she needs"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Oh, for Miss Nova? Of course." Jean said as she picked Nova up off of the chair and started to carry her to her room.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"Hmmmmm... how peculiar." She tried to gather what the scan visor had read out to her. "Her muscles and cells show signs of overstretching and strain. So much so, that that is what's producing the scars we see. And either this girl's hasn't been drinking her milk, or someone sapped the calcium out of her. Her nerve cells are also dead around much of her body." She watched as Jean carried Nova to a bed.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"I'm pretty sure it's on another planet. I don't really know where it is in relation to this Canada we're on right now. I've never even heard of this place until I got here." Axel said to Kanji. "And I don't think we've met yet." He added, not saying his own name in the vain hope that his fame might have proceeded him, just this once.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Perfect! Simply wonderful news!" Karl spun on the spot before taking a large stride and slipping in front of Jean, and doing a decent bow. "I am very glad to be let into your humble abode, lets go Arma." Karl said as he started to stroll through the hallway. Arma flew over to Karl, and landed on him, and as Karl turned the corner the bird slipped under his coat, completely unnoticeable.