We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"So, what you're saying is that someone was trying to turn her into some sort of super-soldier..." Cloud responds.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova whimper sighed, being carried back to her own room.

@Cloud: More like WMD due to the Magus Core Satellites... But close enough

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Um...at some point in the future...Soon...hopefully." Jean said to Terra with a bit of a guilty smile as she was not able to tell her anything more specific.

"Oh, um, sir? One thing. The master of this estate does not permit fighting on the premises, so please keep that in mind throughout your stay here." Jean said to Karl as she exited a door right in front of him.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Saito paused as he remember hearing something last night. "Didn't that guy with the tentacles for hair say something about having shards that healed those sorts of things?" He asked those around him hoping someone else remembered.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Miss Nova? Are you hurt? Is there something I can do to make you feel better?" Jean asked Nova while carrying her.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Probably. Maybe by shutting down her nervous system, it could possibly mean that whoever was experimenting on her, had almost no limit to the ferocity of the tests she was subjected to. With the only delimiter being a working, recoverable body."

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight tried to recall. "Uh.. yeah. It was some sort of white stick thing, I think. But I don't know where he went off to."

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"I know the type. No concern for human life. Only seeking to learn something, prove something, or create something. Even if it ruins lives." Cloud replies to Samus.

OoC: @Rosh: "You do realize that is pretty much my definition of super-soldier, right..?"

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
"Another planet huh" Kanji replied, "well I've seen way too much crazy shit today, and this past year, for me to be much of a skeptic. And no, we haven't met yet, I'm Kanji Tatsumi"

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"There will always be demented minds that want to take nature's laws to the extreme. Perhaps soon enough we'll learn more about her past."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Very well." Jean said as she gave Nova a bright smile. She opened the door to her room and tucked her into bed. She then pulled up a chair and sat, staring at Nova.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Karl perks up as he hears Jean's message. He turns around with the most innocent of faces. "Me..? Fight...? Sir...? What ever do you mean? Why would fighting have ever crossed my empty mind! I would never do such a thing, and the thought that you'd think that of me is almost insulting." Karl then notices that Jean was already off stage right. 'I'll catch her later I guess... as for the fighting... she never said anything about killing, maiming, biting, [sub]chopping, slashing, [sub]crushing, bludgeoning, or even a seriously good tongue lashing.[/sub][/sub]'

He then shrugged and continued his merry walk. 'And how could I forget stabbing... I love stabbing!'

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"That... doesn't really tell me anything." Terra remarked, then sighed. "I suppose I better get going. I've held you up for long enough."

OoC @Cloud: Did someone say science? Why, I am a man of science. I do so like to learn...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"That's one way to put it. I wonder who would do such a thing to her, though... And for what purpose? Cloud thought for a moment. "She said she was a clone. So you think she was created for that very purpose?"

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight listened to the others talk and looked at Nova sadly. She yawned. The events of the past day were starting to get to her. She trotted over to a corner in Novas room and curled up and quickly fell asleep.

OoC:And with that, I'm gonna head to bed. Catch you all later.