We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"I'm Axel. Though maybe you might know me by my title, the Dark Hero." Axel replied, almost sounding a little desperate.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova slowly closer her eyes, and came face-to-face to another Nova-like entity in her mind. With hazed orange eyes, the figure pierced into Nova's own eyes. [sub] Nemesis...[/sub]

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"I am very sorry I cannot tell you for sure, but master keeps a very...strange schedule these days. I hardly ever know what he is doing or where...or why. And don't worry about holding me up. I can be anywhere, remember?" Jean said to Terra, smiling brightly.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Kanji looks up to see Vertigo above him "....aaaand that just confirms the skeptic thing. Uh, hello Vertigo, so... where are you from?"

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Maybe so. That number on her. Maybe she was the first one out of who knows how many?"

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"I came from an orbiting spaceship, and I come from dimension VVVVVV! I guess that makes me an alien, huh?" he holds his hand down to shake Kanji's hand

captcha: Welcome to Earth! 'Welcome welcome welcome! A fine welcome to you!'

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Karl spends most of the night looking around the premises of the mansion. Scoping out the different locations and walk ways around the house as well as checks the doors, always keeping a low profile as he did this.

OoC: I'm off to bed.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Kanji turned back to Axel. "Dark Hero huh? That sounds pretty badass" He looks at the guitar "You play the guitar too? You must be some kinda huge celebrity where you're from"

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
OOC: @Relius: <color=blue>"You wouldn't know science even if you made a test under the same conditions and got repeatable results, recorded your data, and made a viable conclusion out of it."

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
Vertigo looks at Axel "You play the guitar too? I've been getting lessons from captain Viridian! Can you teach me some riffs?"

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"In my experience, that is certainly bad news. Such experiments tend to break their victims." Cloud said.

OoC: @Sable: Captcha forgot the punch.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Outis: It won't happen for quite some time... A long time to be honest.

Nova seemed very unfazed by Jean staring at her. She slowly started resting as her breathing slowed.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"You can...? I didn't know that." Terra remarked with a smile of her own. "I didn't know that. I saw two you's a while ago, but didn't give it much thought."

OoC @Cloud: Why, I am Relius Clover. And you... You are a interesting specimind.
@Samus: Truly? Then surely you would not mind if I ran some tests on you?

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Kanji looks up again "Another alien? Huh, hey is this some sort of crazy space hotel or something, still not really sure where I am"

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Saito has a feeling that more bad things are yet to come. Thinking that the only one here who couldn't protect themself was Nova, he grabs a pillow from his room and goes and lays down next to Nova's bed. Just like old times he thought to himself. And with that he went to sleep clutching his sword Derflinger tightly.

OOC: I'm gonna be gone for a bit. Might come back on later, only 3:50pm here. Otherwise I'll see ya'll tommorow.