We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Desert Allright, fair enough. I was just saying, you don't have to cut your characters off from their powers if they need that power to hold their own in a fight.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*An old man suddenly finds himself walking in the woods*
Mnh ... this is new *he grumbles to himself*
Looks familiar but something is different
*in silence he drifts onward pondering on the nature of his current situation, eventually he finds himself facing an old mansion*
Perhaps there is someone there.
*after entering the mansion and walking around he notices that no-one seems to be paying him any attention*
Oh ... right, I forgot. *he sits down in the of the main staircase holding his staff as the symbols on it start to glow, hoping someone would notice it*

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Noticing that the woman was shivering and even more poorly prepared for the cold than he, the rider swept his travelling cloak from his shoulders and made to drape it around hers.
"Come, Madamoiselle. I ride for yonder mansion, where it will be warmer. It would be my pleasure to offer you my saddle." As he spoke, he glanced at the ghost.
"Ah... bonjour, sir. Why, might I ask, did you frighten the lady so?"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Man in Black? Oh, I think this is just a simple misunderstanding. No one by that name lives here." the girl explained to Roland.

The girl simply walked up to the broken window and pushed the log off of the building, it landing back in the river. The window would be, surprisingly, unbroken if Charlie looked at it again. "Is there a problem with the frond door?" she asked.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The Feegles quickly drank the bottle of beer and were still only a bit drunk "So when are wee goin' to be doin' some fightin" Rob says rather loud to anybody around

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Yu sheathes his sword embarassed. Yu believes he has misunderstood the situation. If that thing is not her shadow then, could it be her persona? "It seems you were able to control your innermost thoughts. That's not an easy thing to do alone." Yu smiles at the confused cat-girl with his hand on her shoulder.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"If the Man in Black is not your master, who is?" Roland asks, mistrustfully. This would be a trap, he knew it. Its nature, however, currently eluded him.

"Would he know anything about my Ka-Tet?" After a pause, he adds, "my friends, I mean."

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
(OOC: I would like to join, but considering my Avatar...I don't think I should. Overpowered just about sums him up...)

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Charlie simply shrugged. "I doubt there is, but if this were a trap, or some kind of sick game, then using the front door would be exactly what the person manipulating the situation would expect."

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I am Harbinger said:
(OOC: I would like to join, but considering my Avatar...I don't think I should. Overpowered just about sums him up...)
OOC: He could manifest in hologram form, somehow. Wouldn't be a combatant, but hey.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Harbinger You can change it you know. Play whoever you like.
On that note, I know I was saving him for the TDM thread, but... is it ok if I jump in as Vergil?

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Sheesh this is a lot to take care of...Running a thread is hard...

"Is there something I can do for you or get you, sir?" the girl asks the old man.

The girl with Yu and Tao thanks Yu for putting his sword away, then gives a small frown to Rob. "Please refrain from fighting on the premises." she said.

"Hmm...My master knows a great deal, but you will have to ask him yourself." the girl says to Roland, avoiding saying who her master actually is.

"I suppose that is true. In any case, is there anything I can do for you?" the girl asked Charlie.

Gearhead mk2 said:
OoC: On that note, I know I was saving him for the TDM thread, but... is it ok if I jump in as Vergil?
I have no objections to this idea.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
I am Harbinger said:
OOC: Used him two threads back... it didn't work out. He'd make a good main villain, but you might need something a little less spaceborne for this.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Binnsyboy said:
I am Harbinger said:
OOC: He could manifest in hologram form, somehow. Wouldn't be a combatant, but hey.
(OOC: There's a thought. Or assuming direct control of a lone Collector? Would that be acceptable?)

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao looks at Yu confused, her tail bends into a question mark shape. "Tao doesn't get what your on about Mister.....meow" She said as she swung her paws. "by the way my name is Taokaka.....but you can call me Tao!" she said, grinning.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman gladly accepted the cloak. Though she had a cape of her own, it was meant more as a accesory, and didn't help with keeping her warm one bit. Her small frame meant she could wrap the cloak around herself, almost like a blanket. Hearing mention of the man offering to let her ride his... beast with him, the woman nervously glanced at the creature.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"That really depends on the services you provide. For example, if you offer food or beds, then yes. If you offer gruesome murder, no thank you. But, you could always tell me where in god's name we are..."

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
The Gunslinger uncocks the revolvers and lowers them, but they remain in his hands.

"Well then, I suppose all I can do is wait."

Turning his attention to the hall beyond the woman, he asks "What is all that racket?"

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Ye canna tell us what to do. I am big man of clan. Now where the fightin' be. Ye got any bigjobs that need some kickin' in the heid"Rob said