We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
OoC: @Gear, feel free.
@Harbinger, I don't know. Make him stupid enough to under power him?

The ghost seems confused, and looked around for who frightened the lady. He eventually just stares at him, and points to himself.
"Me?"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"I appreciate your cooperation, sir. That noise would be the other guests I would think." the girl said to Roland.

"Of course. Follow me and I shall find you a room." the girl says to Charlie as she opens a seemingly random door and walks in.

"If you must fight, I would ask that you do it outside." the girl said to Rob in a more stern tone.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rider scowled at the ghost.
"Yes, you! Un fantome! Why did you frighten her?" He barked, hiding his own unease at the spectre's presence, then called to his horse.
"Couleuvrine! Venir ici! Faire appaiser!" The horse approached and pawed the ground, snorting softly. The rider glanced at the woman.
"You have nothing to fear, he is a good horse."

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Outisakanobody said:
I am Harbinger said:
Or assuming direct control of a lone Collector? Would that be acceptable?)
Hmm...yes. Yes it would.
(OOC: Alright, I think I'll do that, and if you need me to assume a larger villain role, well, large is something I can do...now, if you'll excuse me...*cough cough* *assumes big voice*)

"Assuming Direct Control." A single remaining Collector unit. Hardly optimal conditions, but Harbinger's scans showed a total absence of life on the planet, and he could not ignore that. He pivoted the joints of his temporary body, testing their limits. His borrowed eyes glowed softly, his armored body glowing likewise along countless cracks. Earth, without life. This was not in his calculations. He detected movement with one of his eyes, and turned toward it, knowing that simply standing there would produce no useful data.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
"...Tao huh?" Yu looks at Tao. "Wow, I never knew a persona could talk, or eat so much food in so little time." Yu turns back to the cat-girl who seems to be preoccupied trying to serve everyone. "I should let her be..."

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The Scots seemed to not even notice the stern tone. They weren't afraid of much. Unless she started with the pursing of the lips and the folding of the arms. Well that and if she was a lawyer or anybody was in fact. They got down from the table and started walking to somewhere else

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"If I'm to be staying here, is there somewhere I might stable my horse? And somewhere I might store my gunna?"

The Gunslinger looked past the woman, to the food within the hall, and his belly growled, sending clawing tendrils of tingling sensation to make its need known.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*the old man upon being turned to replies in odd sounding tongue*
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?d350b4k54bknh#

Mh, she looks confused *he mutters*

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: Ok, this is Vergil just after the events of DMC3, so he's wounded a fair bit.

A man in a blue coat stumbled through the sow-covered forest. Every step was acommponied by a gasp of pain. He held a katana, using it as a cane. Eventually he saw a mansion. He hobbled to the entrance, hating to look so weak but needing any medical help he could get.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Per-son-Na? I'm sorry....but I doesn't know what that is Meow! She said to Yu puzzled. "But Tao knows how to eat food....Tao LOVES foods" She said in a cheery tone, still swings her paws by her side.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman softly gasped when the beast approached. A horse? Is that what it's called. She cautiously extended her hand to it, wanting to stroke it, but stopped halfway to see how the horse would react. Seeing no agressive behaviour, the woman began softly stroking the neck of the horse while holding the cloak close to her withher free hand. As she did this, she wondered what all those strange words the armoured man kept saying meant. Eventually, the woman turned around and looked at the ghost once more, rather unnerved.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
The ghost seemed surprised, "Uh... I... didn't mean to." He said.
Is this the real world?
I doubt it!

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@All: YAY newcomers! Welcome to our group! ^_^

@Drak: if your reading this, I'm currently writing up Winter epilogue, so that will be posted later...

I'm currently busy at the moment, sooo BRB Guys!

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Of course. I will take care of your horse and...weapons. The dinning hall is just through there. I will be with you as soon as I can." the girl said to Roland. She looked at Virgil and rushed over to him. "Oh dear...Let me help you, sir." she said, reaching out to take his arm.

"...Hmm? Oh, I am sorry, did you need something?" the girl asks Yu.

"Canada. Okanagan Mountain provincial park to be more specific." the girl said to Charlie as she led him down a hallway.

Old Father Eternity said:
I'm going to say she understands...whatever he just said, so...what did he just say?

I am Harbinger said:
Hmm...should have made this more clear. There is still life on the planet. Plants, birds, bees, buffalo and everything of that nature is still there, just no human beings.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
"Is that so? Well, tell me. Do you know who the lord of this estate is, by any chance?" The rider asked the ghost, and at the same time held out one of Couleuvrine's stirrups, gesturing for the woman to step up.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The figures kept walking around "Crivens they even got real shiny rock stuff 'ere. Insteed of just polished rocks" They said finding themselves near the ghost.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: Oh, crap... I hit the red button, so everyone's avatar is Beiber. Can you guys say if you're switching avatars or anything big like that?

Vergil looked at the catgirl, then took her hand, scolwing. He was accepting help... unbelivable.

OoC: Honestly, I'm kinda suprised Tao hasn't tried to grope Yu yet.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Roland catches the woman's wrist and firmly but gently pushes it away from him.

"Gunna is a word in the High Speech. It means a person's worldly possessions. In this case, the contents of my pack, and saddlebags. My guns, however, must remain with me. I am required by duty to carry them at all times. They're the mark of my order."

With that, he passes her and approaches the food, taking up a leg of chicken and a mug of beer.

Listening to the girl discuss their location with another 'guest', he says, "I've never heard of a place called... Cadna. The last settlement I and my friends passed through was a reasonably large ranch town by the name of Bessen."