What brought you to the Escapist?

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
As with many (if not all) here, Zero Punctuation caught my attention about 3 or 4 years ago and I'd browse the forums. One particular post made me actually sign up (although I don't remember what it entailed) at the start of this summer and I usually try and find time to get involved in the forums at least once a week. I think the relatively intelligent articles about various things have kept me returning every week to be honest.

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
Some friends showed me some ZP at a lan, and later that evening I saw some Unskippable and became a regular.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
A friend of mine was watching ZP (Can't remember which one though, probably one around crimbo 08) but I never really looked into it, joined to try out the games in the ZP gaming contest, and started regularly visiting the site after I started watching There Will Be Brawl.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Unforgotten Realms brought me here, but I lurked around until I heard about their Film Festival. I've been a permanent member of the Escapist ever since.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Saw some ZP on Youtube, decided to watch all of them here.
About 5 months later I was reading these forums and saw one guy giving free cookies to new users. "Good deal" I said to myself and created this profile. Didn't get my cookies, that bastard.....

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Zero Punctuation. A friend showed a few reviews few years back and that's how it began. Then I finally signed up when I saw some interesting topics I just had to reply after lurking for some time.

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
a frend snowed me Zero Punctuation the first one then i wached them all and i wach movie bob cuz i know him form his web site then bob said try out etxra credits and now im waching that too thos three are the things why i come back

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
It actually was There will be brawl that brought me here. I stumbled upon it,I can't remember how, but I saw I would get earlier episodes by coming here, so I did, and what made me register, I suspect it was the badges, cheap reason, but it worked. Still, the first thing I might have seen here was a Zero Punctuation video as well, linked from somebody, but didn't really visited the site for it.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Seeing ZP on Kotaku. First couple times I saw it posted it was for games I didn't care about, then the FEAR Perseus Mandate one got me to watch it, then I came here...

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I saw Yahtzee's "Fable: The Lost Chapters" review on youtube.

So, yeah...like a lot of people, I came here because of Zero Punctuation.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I saw a friend who never comes on anymore [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/sadpolice] watching Zero Punctuation at school. Later saw him browsing the forums.
I followed in his footsteps but skipped the "ditching the website" part.

If you were wondering, I think the first Zero Punctuation I saw was Assassin's Creed. Good times, good times...

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
There's a scene in Bruce Almighty where Bruce goes "Bingo! Yahtzee!" I hadn't a clue what Yahtzee meant to I Googled it, found an Urban Dictionary post that mentioned this, and clicked out of interest.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Initially ZP
But it was Unforgotten Realms that got me to sign up.
URealms FTW!!!

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
Yatzhee's reviews when he did those 2 reviews on youtube....I think it was Fable and The Darkness,then I lost interest in him, until a friend of mine showed this site, and I got rehooked again to his ZP vids...which led me to make an account to comment on how wrong people are on the internet.

Beech

Jun 11, 2010
Just another one of the masses here, friends told me about ZP, I went to check it out. Stayed for Yahtzee, Unskippable and great columnists. Didn't join the community til pretty recently though.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
My best friend showed me the site. I lurked for about a year, and then made an account to talk in the forums.