What do you find attractive in the gender(s) you are attracted to?

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
the guy MUST be taller than me and the girl MUST be within the same foot of hight as me. (wait does that suggest at the same time? because no... not at the same time...)
eyes. pretty eye means win :p
a beautiful personality is the best thing.
not mean
um... normal proportions.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
skinny boys and slightly chubby girls (T&A mainly.) plus, interesting and intelligent.

TheHitcher

Sep 9, 2009
Pale skin. Absolutely love it. Not really bothered about hair colour, but probably red heads since pale skin is kind of a packaged deal. Don't mind freckles, but not too many, they can make a girl look cute but it depends on face. As for body, curves are lovely. Big boobs are a bonus.

In terms of appreciation of the male form, long(ish) hair looks good.

Skallagrimm

Jul 9, 2011
Physically: Good tits, great arse, legs, great body that "fits". So it looks "right". Sometimes people just look a bit off and it's not something I find attractive. And a face that's damn stunning.

Mentally: Never boring.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
In short, dark hair & pale skin. This could be interpreted as Asian or Caucasian I guess (my wife is Korean for that matter). I generally like proportion - as far as boobs/bum/waist n' so on I don't really give a damn - but there's two more very clear things.

1. Shorter/lighter than me. I'm not tall but I'm heavy - 175cm, 83 kg. I'm not a fatty though, I literally do weights all day (I'm a closet survivalist - I train *all the time*). But frankly, any gal heavier than me (>85kg) is not just big, she's frickin' huge. Taller than me as well is just .. odd. The biggest turn off for me is a chick towering over me - I'm sure that says more about my complex of my own height (I was a runt through primary school and am only *just* average now), but it just looks stupid. Srsly - how many times have you seen a chick taller than her bf? Not many, and when you do, they look gormless. (oh wow .. 'gormless' is not picked up by the spell checker). Also through personal experience I've known plenty of gals who've been interested in guys and decided against it purely based on height. Gals seem to think this is perfectly acceptable, but imagine the berating a guy would get for saying he won't date a chick because 'her tits are too small'.

2. Voice. I'm married now, but I met girls in bars, not nightclubs. I want to talk to women, and women generally want to talk to me. Generally, if a girl sounds like a bogan / whore / *****, she is one. The way she speaks indicates breeding, class, education, as well as more abstract things in character.

EDIT: Oh, and Baaaawksy. Boxxy is foxxy.

Daedalus007

Oct 15, 2009
I generally find people who are a mix of different races to be attractive. I'm not entirely sure why.

urluckyidunbeatu

Feb 19, 2011
Attractiveness... hmm, well she has to smile at me, she has to curl head and shoulder in slightly and blush when I say the right words and she has to have eyes that light up when she's happy. She has to have little quirks that truly set her apart from everyone else, her little mannerisms that I can pick up on and fall in love with. She must have a personality that is utterly unique and so very compatible with my own interests in life and love and she must have similar plans for the future. She has to be happy and confident when I see her. I want her to know how strong my attraction is and that I will ignore every woman except for her. Once I set my eyes on her I will have to know she is my one and only.

She has to be perfect in that she isn't afraid to be herself wholly and completely. Since the day I meet her I'll decide that she is perfect for me. She must love my eyes on her, she has to be confident and loving. She must love what she shows and sees in herself. What is attractive in a woman is that strength of character and beauty of mind that makes her special. I am very lucky to have found her already and even luckier that she saw me and decided that I was perfect for her as well. Attraction should be more than what you see, but what you feel and what I feel for her... well it's indescribable. I love her and she is the only one who can, ever has, and ever will attract me like this. That is what I find attractive in a woman and I'll never let my sweetheart forget how beautiful she is.

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
Legs. Please note: short skirt + high heels does NOT equal good legs any more than a nice frame & lighting make a painting a masterpiece.

...and bangs should be outlawed

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
I like it when girls have a cute face and a sense of romance. Yes, I'm the 'cuddly' type. Shut up.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Men: Eyes, personality...... I like tall, skinny, nerdy, geeky, gamer, white boys with glasses

I like them to be intelligent and to make me laugh and to be able to laugh not only at me but at themselves. Pretty eyes, killer smile you have me. Oh and an accent is a definite plus. Not required but a great bonus. Able to put up with my faults and my insanity. Slightly crazy themselves.

Women: Killer eyes, nice body(not overweight, not anorexic) I like my women like I like my men.

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
Physically,red hair, light-colored eyes. I don't really care about the hair length, but I prefer it straight. Cute face in general (although everyone says that). In terms of breast size, I have the (apparently rarer than I thought) mindset of "less is more"--I'm very rarely attracted to anyone with anything more than a B cup. So, as kind of a default, she'd have to be thin.

Personality-wise, smart, kinda quiet at first, but talkative once she gets to know someone. Other than that, the usual stuff; smart, funny,a little sarcastic, and sweet overall. Needs to at least tolerate my "geekier" tendencies, and can't really be stubborn or materialistic.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Mr.K. said:
lisadagz said:
I like guys who look like girls.
Short, skinny, long hair
the less going on around the crotch area the better.
You want a guy who looks like a girl and has a little or no penis?
Why not just go for girls...
No Justin Bieber joke? :eek:
Damn that was begging for one.

OT:
Appearance wise, I prefer a girl who does not overuse makeup, is reasonably fit and has a nice face. Height, hair colour etc don't really matter although someone abnormally short/tall would be a bit odd for me. A nice bum and boobs are great, although its more about shape than size. A cute face is the only thing which I would say is a 'must.'

Personality wise; I look for someone who can have a laugh, get enthusiastic about Us and also has an open mind for new things. But, said person also needs to be capable of calming it down and just chilling. I don't mind if she isn't a gamer because I'm not bothered enough about any game for that to get in the way of things. If she IS a gamer then just one more thing we can do together, which is great.
To be attractive a girl needs to have some brains. A talent like artistic or musical skill helps as well. A cuddly personality is sweet but then, a more fiery, sexy personality is also great fun.

DaMullet

Nov 28, 2009
SeeIn2D said:
Alrighty since I was just posting on a thread that had a post saying this would be a good topic, I thought I'd create it! So what do you find most attractive in the opposite gender? Personally I find my girlfriend's butt to be extremely attractive despite her constantly saying its tiny and not very nice.

EDIT: Changed the title to suit an even broader audience...
Ahahah! I love political correctness.

Anyways, I love a big fat belly on a woman. Its like a 3rd boob with an inny instead of an outy!
:D

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
Any woman who has Modesty but can mount a big "Fuck you" when she needs to.

That,and Girls who are a Cutish short.