What do you want to happen to your corpse?

KoalaKid

Apr 15, 2011
I either want to be brought back to life, my brain to be put in a robot body, or to be cremated and my ashes be blow into the eyes of my enemies.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
If were are advanced to the technological possibility of this, I'd like to have my coffin fired off into space. Oh, and make the coffin look like a 1950's police box...

May 29, 2011
I'd want my ashes to be used in shotgun shells and have those shotgun shells be used to kill adolf hitler once someone invents time travel.

Oh and all my organs should go to people who need them.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
I want my body to be to be turned into two synthetic diamonds which would then be made into two rings that will be given both to my wife or one to each of my daughters depending on who is alive when I die.

Critical92

Oct 12, 2009
I dont really care, donated to science if they want. My brain will shut down, and ill be unable to care.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
I want my bones to be dipped in liquid metal and be assembled into some sort of statue or exoskeleton or something to that effect.
...That's the only thing I can come up with.

Harveypot

Feb 20, 2011
Harvested of anything useful then given to someone to turn me into fertiliser or whatever. I don't care what they do with it, I'll be dead. They can turn me into a bin, I don't care. Actually, no. I want my body to be used in experiments when they make a real portal gun. For science. I want a gravestone though. Just so that people know how much of a legend I was. [/irony]

Ulquiorra.Cifer

Jan 26, 2011
I would find it creepy that someone else was using my organs. But other than that I don't really care what happens to my corpse.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Personally I want to be cremated and turned into a diamond for my wife/kids.

Nobody will be able to call me worthless then.

Hopefully by the time I die though they'll be able to download my brain into a computer, if so then that.

By the way, the reason I don't mention organ donation is because I fully intend to be so old by the time I die thatmy organs will be of absolutely no use to anyone else.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Even though Im Heaven bound the instant I kick the bucket I do care. But its not so much that I care as I know exactly what I want to happen. I want all parts of me that can be donated(skin, organs, bones) to be and if possible I want to be dressed simply, and laid to rest in a wooden coffin, with an inexpensive headstone marking my grave site.

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
There's a company called Holy Smokes, where they turn your remains into bullets of any caliber. So now your loved ones can avenge your death with ammunition made from your murdered remains.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
I don't give a fuck, I'll be dead. I'd let my family decide what to do with me, although organ donation is a possibility.

LittleChone

May 17, 2010
I want my memories, thoughts, presonality, and knowledge transfered into a supercomputer, my brain put into a cyborg, my flesh and organs donated to a medical facility, and my soul in another plane of existence.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I'm going to have my body dressed up in a suit, put in a very nice coffin, then driven off to the middle of the dessert with cameras all around to record the fireball that consumes it when several pounds of C4 are set off inside my coffin. I'm gonna have one last bang after I'm gone.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Honestly? I want a viking funeral/ return of the king boat plus flaming arrows funeral.

I dont know why, its just how i want to go.

monkeyonnos

Apr 9, 2011
I am a nursing student, and i want to be able to give back to the medical/science community. So i want to donate my to the body farm. Maybe someday ill be a teaching tool in the human body exhibit.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
I've already stipulated in my will. I want to be buried with as many members of the Westboro Baptist Church who are still alive at the time of my death. Then just as the oxygen is running out I want to be rigged to sproud a boner. Imagine. All those crazy fuckers stuffed into my coffin with me, trying to pray to their god but not being able to move or breathe. Screaming, scratching at the lid (those that can lift their arms anyway). Then just as they start to suffocate, Fred Phelps feels eight inches of throbbing scouse steel jamming between his buttocks.

As my dick rises, the tape player in my pocket goes off (I assume I'll be friends with a scientist in the future) and my recorded message croaks around the coffin.

"Well Fred, looks like your last act on this earth (or under it, hah!) is an act of homosexuality. Who hates fags now Fred? That was for Dio, you prejudging, self righteous, cock of a **** *click*."

It's what we in the biz (the business of absolutely fucking mental revenge fantasies) call 'Irony.'

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I;m kind of torn between three ideas.
1) Be turned into a diamond
2) Have my ashes planted with a sapling and start my new life as a tree
3) Have a crypt build in the local cemetary for me and my family.

Oh yeah, or this,

^Wow I cant believe I was the first person to post that scene from Star Trek^