What does your username say about you?

Devi Darkside

Sep 3, 2009
Mine is an alias I use, "Devi" is the feminine version of my real first name and most likely one day it'll be my legal first name prior to the operation.
"Darkside" is just there as my way of stating that my mind tends to dwell in areas some would call strange, even dark. (Though I don't see it as "evil" per se.)

Jezzascmezza said:
Mine shows that I didn't want to have a number in my name.
That too.

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
The ultimate life form who is cloned by some weird shaped scientist
Even if i'm not for real, i'm still the ultimate life, SHADOW!!!

Thats the definition of my name and I think I win.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
According to Google, it means Commemorative Airborne Jump Team [http://cajt.wordpress.com/]. I just typed it in randomly, though.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
It means that I'm a happy jovial person. Or a psychotic murderer.
But hey, it's better than what my real name actually means.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
My name is what I called my character/profile save on the old top-down view GTA... It wasn't meant to have any meaning at the time since I was about 6 >.>

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
If Google is to be believed, it means I am a very efficient washing machine company.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Well, I dunno really, it's just something I came up with cause it was funny really =P

Maybe it means that I am a sort of authority of a mixmaster/blender? Or because I love mixing stuff up and I'm good at it? =P

your guess is as good as mine ^_^

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
Mine was a combination of my dad's rank in the British army (was actually SSgt., but I couldn't tell the difference at that age) and the first game I played. I guess i've stuck with it out of a sense of attachment for having used it for over 10 years.