What game would YOU challenge death to

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
I would challenge him to a genocide competition the rules are that he must give me whatever weapon I want and the first to destroy Nigeria wins.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
The Game isn't a bad idea.
I'd probably end up challenging him to riddles like the damned train in the dark tower books.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
Xaio30 said:
I'd challenge him to beat Half Life 3. And since it will never be released, I will live forever.
Why don't you challenge him to Megaman Legends. It's much safer.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Either a game of ninja or "whose (body part) looks more like my (same body part)?"

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
Diminished Capacity said:
Although I don't consider screen looking to be cheating.
...There's a special circle in hell reserved for you.

OT: Russian roulette. Just point the gun at him & pull the trigger 6 times.

LordOmnit

Oct 8, 2007
With only w, a, s, d, i, the shift key, the space bar, number keys, and a mouse explore an entire world in Minecraft from (0,0,0) all the way to every edge of the Far Lands in both the regular world and Nether (also the sky realm if that comes out before the first finishes). I wouldn't even have to try and just let Death dick around until he either gives up, runs out of HD space, or it will just give me thousands and thousands of extra hours of life anyways.

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
This may be anticlimactic, but as a competetive runner I would love to race death in a running race, literally outrunning death.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Moc said:
Also I got another idea, Dungeons and Dragons, Death plays the Dungeonmaster and who dies ingame also dies physically in real life
i would do that, but i'd be the Dungeon Master.
'says here theres twelve invisible, invincible dragons and the room locks behind you. hey, i didnt make this up. jk, i did.'

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Simeon Ivanov said:
NightHawk21 said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
I challenge him to a pizza eating contest. Since he has no stomach (or organs for that matter) I win.

If he somehow has organs (or the ability to win) I challenge him to a Wank-off. Since Death is female, I win.

If he is a dude and has organs, I'll challenge him to a game of LIFE!
Where the hell did you get death is female.
In some beliefs, death is either a woman, or a female skeleton ... also, Sandman:

Ya but OP said he. So I guess we're going classic grim reaper.

-KC-

Jul 15, 2010
I'd challenge the death to play WoW, he would get addicted and leave me alone...sorta

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
NightHawk21 said:
Shame ... I'd want the last thing I see to be a hot goth chick, rather then a hooded skeleton dude.

OneEyeX

Sep 6, 2005
I challenge him to eat a bunch of nachos, digest them and then convert them into poop.

I'm really good at that.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I would challenge him to a game of Thermonuclear War.

Because nobody really wins at Thermonuclear War.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Simeon Ivanov said:
NightHawk21 said:
Shame ... I'd want the last thing I see to be a hot goth chick, rather then a hooded skeleton dude.
Challenge him to a game of picking up chicks, no magic.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
NightHawk21 said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
NightHawk21 said:
Challenge him to a game of picking up chicks, no magic.
Yeah, for me that's the equivalent of playing Russian roulette with 5 barrels full. But if he was a skeleton I guess I'd have a slightly better chance ...