What has the last game you played taught you?

fire-exit-man

Standing on the Edge of Reason
Oct 6, 2010
Well I fired up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the first time after a lengthy time of GT5 and after the recap from ACII I learned that some of the most important plot details don't make a lick of sense sometimes, and don't always have to.

From GT5 I learned again that practice makes perfect and the Nurburgring is a truly terrifying piece of tarmac for the unprepared.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
The only games that has taught me anything that I can apply to the real world are the COD games.
Thanks to these games, I know how the sights on guns should look when you go out to a shooting range and ADS. Needless to say I was a pretty good shot, my mother on the other hand took a full 30 minutes before she could hit anything other than the ground.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
New Vegas: It is not the smartest decisions to wonder into a seemingly empty quarry. >.>

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
firstly: GET A NEW PC!!
secondly: GET A BETTER CONNECTION
thridly: characters with pets/turrets live longer and kill more :D

and that was only League of Legends....

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Buccura said:
Counter-Strike: Source.

Spray and pray with a Glock does not work all that well.
/facepalm

why would you do that?? Are you some kind of noob??You only spray and pray at close range with sub-machine guns or assualt rifles.
To answer your question, it was a Gun Game server and I was at the level that gave you only a Glock, and I was in a desperate situation. I had to make due with what I had good sir.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Half Life made me look up the Lambda, which is actually a symbol for wavelength or amplitude or something like that.

And it's also an icon for gay pride.....

Au Naturel.

Apr 4, 2010
Always check your bomb stock when you select a shot type you haven't tried before. So that when you try to use a bomb after you use your Hyper, you don't derp and explode!

GenericPCUser

Dec 22, 2010
TF2:

Painting the side of a wall in the middle of a fight is a completely normal action.

Just because you can keep others alive doesn't mean they are willing to return the favor.

A Russian with a weapon that fires $400.00 bullets can be beaten by a thin Frenchmen with a $2.00 pocketknife.

Energy drinks cause anything harmful to miss you.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
When in doubt, Airblast. Always gets a good reflect mini-crit or two.

Also, when anything hits a wall, it will always leave a bullet dent. Always. Even if you're slashing at it with a 120-140 cm claymore.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Always save every 5 minutes. Fallout New Vegas. Tends to freeze for no apparent reason, and always when I haven't saved for a long period of time. *Headdesk*

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Dead Space -

1.) Being 'startled' is annoying.
2.)The feeling when startled eventually goes away.
3.)That you'll get frustrated and annoyed when people continuously tell you it's the scariest game ever, even if you don't agree. Even when you tell them you've played/play it, and don't think it's scary; they subsequently ignore you and go on about the fear-instilling craziness.
4.) And it's alright to kill blood-thirsty reanimated human mutant-alien fetuses.