What has the last game you played taught you?

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
Evilsanta said:
You don't fuck with witches. If you do they will headshot you with lipstick or punch you into the sun. You get a cookie if you know which game.
Bayonetta WHERES MAH COOKIE!!! Chocolate chip if you please...

DRSH1989

Aug 20, 2010
Mass Effect 2.
I learned that I'm Commander Shepard and this my favorite website on the Internetz.

timeadept

Nov 23, 2009
I played Thief III a few months ago, yeah not the last game i played but the last one that taught me something. After the confrontation with the final boss i was completely struck by the fact that i did not lift a hand against my foe and yet still defeated it. All of a sudden i realized that throughout the entire game, violence had been unnecessary. It was a very powerful thing when i realized it at the time and i wish more games could end on notes just as powerful.

On a lighter note NEVER cast earth x5 on yourself... i don't know what i was trying to accomplish there... *a tip from Magicka*

Sheaphard117

Nov 5, 2009
Mass Effect 2

You can claim every shop to be your 'fav on the citidel' and none will figure out that your having them on. X)

Even if their 20 steps away from each other.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
This is why we cant have nice things - Minecraft

Freaking creepers

Also Age of Empires 3 taught me to always expect an overwhelming assault from every direction

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
Singularity taught me that turning foes to dust is more satisfying than shooting them point blank with a shotgun. (I was disappointed, when i found out it was impossible in real life)

Moc

Sep 13, 2010
That I fu**ing hate my PC, need to grab a console soon before I turn mad because of not being able to start a simple game (It was Mass Effect which told me this)

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Starcraft Brood War:
Marines and Medics used correctly > Pretty much anything else out there

Also apparently I require more Vespene Gas.

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
Dead Space 2:
-It can always get worse.
-It will get worse upon even thinking this.
-Running is always an option.
-Common sense will help you live longer.
-There is never a place for a dead baby joke.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Sonicron said:
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade has taught me that it takes more than dropping two squads of Terminators into an enemy base to deal with a full-scale Waaaaaaaagh!.
Terminators seemed kinda like garbage in Dawn of War. They were powerful, but nearly as powerful as their costs implied. In DOW2, the damn things are just shy of unkillable, given that they have more health than an entire space marine army by themselves!

nomad240

Aug 13, 2008
Empire total war: Calvary are useless invest in better rifles.

Dead space: Mine launcher does not equal grenade launcher. and screaming like a girl is common place.

Left 4 dead: it's okay to cripple your friend to ensure your escape from the tank.... DON'T JUDGE ME!

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Spawny0908 said:
TheKruzdawg said:
Black Ops: I will be next to useless in a war unless I have more ammo than anyone else and all of my targets are roughly the size of a barn. specifically the broad side of said barn.
xD have bad aim? it might not be you. I have pretty good aim (in games) but I have trouble in Black Ops myself. Lots of recoil in that game...
I do have trouble adjusting to the recoil in that game. And its frustrating because everyone else seems to have flawless aim and I always get shot in the head

Nelson McCulloch

Oct 29, 2010
The last game I actually played recently (Not on my Ipod touch) was Pokemon Yellow. And from what I leaned from that was that classics are still fun and simplicity rocks.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Galactic Civilzations has taught me that the only real diplomacy is wanton destruction of enemy-controlled stars.

Chewiemuse

Jan 22, 2011
Dad space 2

Go for the limbs...and stomp on anything that moves

Aswell as... stay AWAY from unitologists...they crazy!