What have you purchased recently?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
A Dreamcast with no games, I'm not sure why but in my defence it was fairly cheap and it has two controllers and one VMU.
Better nothing. I suggest you start checking Amazon or Ebay, if you don't have any small second hand gaming store near you or black market.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
A local Gamestop near me is about to go out of business so I brought a bunch of games including persona 5 strikers at a large discount. Bummer since it's very close to where I live but may as well take advantage of it.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I grabbed the Age of Empires Definitive edition collection since I also just paid my taxes and wanted to.

Kae

Ethereal
Legacy
May 8, 2020
Country
The Dreamlands
Better nothing. I suggest you start checking Amazon or Ebay, if you don't have any small second hand gaming store near you or black market.
Yeah, it's what I'm going to do, but I've never done that kind of game purchasing because second had games are pretty ubiquitous around here, just not for Dreamcast for whatever reason, like it's easier to find SNES and NES stuff than Dreamcast, so yeah that's the plan for the moment.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
Philippines
I've been planning to buy a sports mask, as I enjoy exercising outside, but apparently none of them are actually rated for protection against Covid. Which seems misleading as fuck.

I know that cloth masks in general offer some protection, but shit if I'm going to be spending literally 100x the price of a surgical mask, I want it to offer some above average protection.