What have you purchased recently?

Saint of M

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 27, 2010
Country
United States
Asus TUF DASH 15.6 gaming laptop intell 11th gen i7, 16GB memory, GeForce RTX 3070, 1TB Hard Drive, and a NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card.

My first gaming laptop.

Reactions: gorfias

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I finally got that Secretlab chair I mentioned a few pages ago, as it was my birthday on Sunday.

There was a suggestion that I should have just gone for a nice office chair - but I had already ordered this one.

No worries though, because this is like a dream come true.

The old DXRacer chair that I had, had a premium price tag, but it definitely didn't have the premium build quality. This chair is nice.

Would I have been better off with an office chair? Maybe. Probably. But there are definitely no complaints from me.

I also bit the bullet and bought Spider-Man Miles Morales for the PS4. I was adamant that I wouldn't play it until I got a PS5, because I wanted the best experience, but after dipping my toes back into Spider-Man PS4 on the Pro, I lost interest in having the best experience, because this was still a damn good time. The plus side is also that my interest in a PS5 has gone back down to 0, so I can now safely wait for a couple of years, for it to actually be worth getting one.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ibuki Legends Hardcover
Tina Turner DVD - For Mother's day.
Kill La Kill Complete Series (Blu Ray)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
  • Afro Samurai: Director's Cut (Blu Ray)
  • Afro Samurai: Resurrection (DVD)
  • Two types of tooth paste, 2 Arm and Hammer deodorant sticks, and men's gummy vitamins.
  • Antipasto Salad from Papa Romanos.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Total War: Rome - Remastered, which I was hoping to pre-load and play on release, but life conspired to make it impossible (work and unpacking the game took forever). -.-

Oh, and a week's supply of steamed sweet buns (custard and black sesame). *yum

Probably need to buy a new mouse as well, my wireless one is almost 12 years old and clearly showing its age while the wired one is clearly showing its price(!) ¬_¬

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Bought The Flame in the Flood, an indie roguelike. Also a couple of dumb joke/physics games that were relevant to streamers like 6 or 7 years ago. If I get at least one hour of fun for every buck it'll be money well spent.

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Just replaced this Boston Acoustic that works really well…

1619830123605.png

With this Cambridge Soundworks P1005 1000 watt dual 10” driver subwoofer

1619830160171.png

Has it’s own volume control! Thing sounds insane great!

1619830180973.png

It’s all coming together!

1619830195141.png

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Streets of Rage 4 and Nier Replicant.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Great timing! Let me know when you get started on SOR4! 🤩
Holy crap, do you have a bot set to thumb up any message that mentions SoR4. You did that before it had even been 20 seconds since I posted.

I started a hard run, just beat the wharf.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
:LOL: I got lucky

Who?
The wharf level, its after your on the ship, the boss is a cop who I think is also from another fighting game or another Streets game and she calls in backup that shoots missiles at you from a police car.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The wharf level, its after your on the ship, the boss is a cop who I think is also from another fighting game or another Streets game and she calls in backup that shoots missiles at you from a police car.
Estel is a completely new character. She has never been any other SoR game before the fourth one, nor any other fighting game. The developers did base her off a real person they knew in France. Calling the cop is a call back to the first game. Something that can only be done in the first game.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Estel is a completely new character. She has never been any other SoR game before the fourth one, nor any other fighting game. The developers did base her off a real person they knew in France. Calling the cop is a call back to the first game. Something that can only be done in the first game.
Ahh, ok, calling the cop was a clear screen attack in the first game. I thought it was associated with a specific character instead of just something everyone could do.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
This.

It was either this or a riding lawn mower that needs gas. Granted my energy inputs look like this.

So I lose either way. A gas-based riding lawn mower, climate change now, and in the future. Electric lawnmower climate change, but less right now, and maybe less in the future...

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
A Logitech MX Master 3. Needed a more ergonomic mouse to help chill out some of the carpal tunnel symptoms I've been getting recently, and boy was my old mouse not all that supportive now that I try to hold it