What is your avatar...and why?

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Mad Stalin said:
It's me and because my .gif didn't work.
Was it not 75 by 75? Otherwise it won't work.

Mine is Willy eating Bambi and Thumper because Bambi called him a "Killer Whale" and he was offended. Thumper said nothing, he was caught in the crossfire.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
Mine is the Moku character from Harvest Moon: Wonderful Life and HMDS. And I chose it because it is cute but also a little unsettling and creepy. Just like me.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
Mine is Willy eating Bambi and Thumper because Bambi called him a "Killer Whale" and he was offended. Thumper said nothing, he was caught in the crossfire.
I think your avatar is my favourite, but I wonder what that says about me o_O

Mines Rinoa, because FFVIII is my favourite game.

Kralika

Jul 16, 2010
Mines was a really poor drawing on paint one day. It slowly made it's way into my Avatars.

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
TimeLord said:
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blank are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!
Blank?, huh

Mines is just a picture I find funny for no real reason

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
My avatar is Kain from the gameseries "Legacy of Kain" and "Soul Reaver". Ive got him as my avatar because he's my alltime favorite gamecharacter.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
You might recognize the bastard in my avatar. I changed it to this after he wanted to change Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer to a subscription-based model. He crossed the line.

For those who have no clue, it's Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Kenko said:
My avatar is Kain from the gameseries "Legacy of Kain" and "Soul Reaver". Ive got him as my avatar because he's my alltime favorite gamecharacter.
Soul Reaver is part of the Legacy of Kain series, it's not separate. That's why the Soul Reaver games are both called "Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver"

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
The Disk Thrower said:
TimeLord said:
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blank are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!
Blank?, huh

Mines is just a picture I find funny for no real reason
Blank? What do you mean blank you crazy fool?

EpicPeanut

Jul 11, 2009
It's Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon.

I made this Escapist account to do the Unforgotten Realms quiz, I totally loved that show. I now like Apocalypse Lane and Doraleaus and Associates just as much, so there is one thing i can hope for...

Cross-over.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Hubilub said:
My avatar is the definition of life. The singularity of the universe. Looking into it is looking into your own soul, it is looking into the souls of everyone on earth. It is knowing all and knowing nothing. It is perfection.

It is... a pineapple
is that also the symbol for the record label ninja tune? love those guys, their artists are among the best

mine is a screen from golden axe because golden axe is groovy