What is your avatar...and why?

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Mine is a question mark rock that mysteriously levitates in mid air.
What is in it?
Is it good or bad?
Is it a flower or a killer mushroom?
Who knows?! Muahhahahha!.......

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
Irridium said:
That is why I said it syncs up to almost every song!
And yes I due intend to use that weak-ass excuse to cover my wild assertions.
Yeah, I know. I was kidding, I only said that because I was listening to a song at that time.

Also, I saw another user with the same avatar. I believe that you two should enter a Battle Royalefor complete control of said avatar! Let's get bready to crumble!

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Mine is a Kerrick made by [user]Sharphoe[/user]

After I got the initial one I had him add the eye blink and hair color change.
Guess why it changes to those colors for a cookie :D

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
Orbital ninjas. Just 'cause.

I may be changing it to a Diablo gif at some point in the near future, though. (And every time he makes his slashing gesture, I can picture him disemboweling another lazy-ass Blizzard developer who refuses to even put a release date on DIII.)

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
MellowFellow said:
Mine is Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. I have him as my avatar because Spaceballs is awesome and the picture is a demotivational poster and it says: Space Balls the demotivational poster (if you have seen the movie you will understand).
I get it, Vegeta![/teamfourstar] Too bad there was never a Space Balls: The Terrible Video Game. That would've kicked all ass.
wolf92 said:
Static Shock, because he's one of my favorite hero's and my favorite Teen Titan
He was a Teen Titan? I stopped watching that show a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

On topic; my avatar is a chibi-Daimyo Hermitaur from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I have it as my avatar because I just fucking can.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
It is a piece of toast with a top hat and monocle.

I drew the original toast and my buddy edited the hat and monocle. It's my avatar because it's the drawing I'm proudest of and it's mine.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Tim_Buoy said:
mine is a picture of me with boobs written in japanese
I love the second part of that. You look proud of the word boobs; it's kinda awesome.

LaRose guitars because they're amazing and I'd make sweet sweet love (by that I mean, rock out in my room) to them if I could. I'm too broke to own one though.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Mines a wonderful scene from 30 rock, and why you ask? Because i'm really liking the programme and it seemed like quite a hilarious avatar, plus it's the first animated one I ever got. Thank you again mr thenumberthirteen and your awesome avatar skills for making it for me.

I feel endebted to mention that each time I talk about my avatar.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Mine is of Fuko from the anime Clannad. Because star fish are awesome.

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
Mine is... well, I don't rightly know precisely what it is, but its unending spin and soothing color is downright mesmerizing.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
My Avatar is the Keywork. You might see a few similar around here, but I believe that I had the original with the black on white. @THEMANWHOIS has his as white on black, and @-Samurai- has yellow on black with the signature dragonfly.

The Keywork [http://coheed.wikia.com/wiki/Keywork] is a symbol related to the band Coheed and Cambria. It is the name given to the beam of energy generating from Heaven's Fence that holds the planets together.

Why do I have it? Well, it's awesome. Coheed and Cambria are also my favorite band. Do I need a better reason?

skystryke

The Tamiami Butcher
Jul 1, 2009
Mine is Mick Foley's intro animation because he is an awesome wrestler and I like the way it looks.

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
The Geek Lord said:
MellowFellow said:
Mine is Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. I have him as my avatar because Spaceballs is awesome and the picture is a demotivational poster and it says: Space Balls the demotivational poster (if you have seen the movie you will understand).
I get it, Vegeta![/teamfourstar] Too bad there was never a Space Balls: The Terrible Video Game. That would've kicked all ass.
wolf92 said:
Static Shock, because he's one of my favorite hero's and my favorite Teen Titan
He was a Teen Titan? I stopped watching that show a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

On topic; my avatar is a chibi-Daimyo Hermitaur from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I have it as my avatar because I just fucking can.
Static is a Teen Titan in the comic series