What is your degree in?

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I completed an Fd in IT for Multimedia. I'm doing a top-up so it can become a BSc in Computer Science.

Hopefully I won't be failing Further Object Orientated Design :/

Bru09

Jun 9, 2010
And here I thought I would be the only guy with a B.A.

My degree is in Political Science with a minor in Communication; basically, I am very good at research, writing, and public speaking.

Plans now are to work for awhile in government to get some experience, then eventually go to graduate school for a Master's degree.

Jernau

Nov 20, 2009
BA in English Literature, in my final year. I plan to go and working in marketing, PR or communications, preferably with the new BBC section up in Manchester. The plan is then to go on and win an Olympic gold medal in rowing.

No, really I mean it.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
I am starting a Bachelor Of Science in Chemistry comajoring in Mechatronic engineering in a couple of weeks.

EricBC

Feb 27, 2009
English, but only because I already mastered Engrish playing NES growing up.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
I have an MChem. Am currently working towards a DPhil in Inorganic Chemistry (though what I'm actually working on isn't really Chemistry at all).

BlackSaint09

Dec 9, 2010
I have a masters degree in uselessness! Lol im just kidding! Im pretty good at English so id say i would try to earn a degree in that and from there on i dont know

papdefer

Dec 17, 2009
I have a DEC (Diplôme d'études collégiales) in Fine Arts and am currently pursuing a BA in Mediterranean Archaeology with Latin Studies. I manage a garden centre for a living. Why? I have no idea but University is cheap here in Quebec, so why not?

shufflemonkey16

Mar 7, 2008
Getting a bachelor's double majoring in English Literature and Religion. Neither of those will get me a job, but I'm also a writing tutor at my university's writing center and the managing editor of my school's newspaper, so I'm planning on using those to get into editing and publishing.

Ruagh

Nov 14, 2009
I'm working on a degree in computer science.

Not too clear on what I'm going to do with it, though.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I'm studying in Criminology and should have my degree in 2013. Depending on my grades, I may do my masters or even my PhD.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Working towards a joint MA in History and Politics. I'll probably do an ML in one of those subjects afterwards as well.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Taffette19 said:
Writing my Dissertation on Zombies and their portrayal in Media. Including games like Resident Evil and Dead Rising :)
Awesome.

OT: Still in High School but hoping to get a degree in linguistics, which I intend to teach hopefully at a college level

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Bachelor of fine arts
in media arts and animation

I can do pretty much everything concerning art in the entertainment industry :) if I wanted to. Ideally I'd like to work on games, movies or illustrate books.