What is your favorite Quote?

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
Lisa Simpson ( so im sure someone else before her ): It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to say something and remove all doubt.

One of my own: " I see, said the blind man to the deaf man."

Unknown: "live not in the past, move forward and live for tomorrow."
Master Ugwai ( Kungfu Panda ): Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
"I'm just saying she's lying."
"But she was under oath."
"Then I guess she was the first person to lie under oath."
Heard it on The Social Network, can't get it out of my head.

mubobi7593

Nov 26, 2009
Not so much a proper quote, but rather a Latin phrase:
"Ad astra per aspera," which is, among other things, "To the stars through adversity"

eddyrhys

May 14, 2010
'Where The Hell Is My Beaver Rape Scene!?'
Evil Ed - 1995

'I look up to God, yet he looks down on me'
-Unknown

MardukGKoB

Aug 11, 2010
"We plant roses, we breed chickens, and we eat candy - but before we eat candy, we must eat the kidneys of our enemies." - Muammar Quaddafi, as quoted in US News & World Report

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
Hello ladies. Look at your man. Now back to me. Now back at your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using lady scented body was he could smell like me. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on a boat, with the man your man could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again. The tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I'm on a horse.

Best ever =D

Holyeskimo

Jul 14, 2010
Said with a british accent/voice: I meet this fellow, who proceeded to call me a cheeky bastard

Oliman43

Sep 8, 2010
"Look at thes muscles, so graceful a creation.
How could anything so beautiful have come from anything but the truth?
You don't want to believe?
They'll make you believe!"
-Major Alex Luis Armstrong

Or

"You were once shoved headfirst through someones vagina. Why are you acting so dignified?"
-Beret Guy
http://xkcd.com/291/

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Don't know the exact quote but it goes something like "Only the smartest man knows that he knows nothing." Anybody know the actual quote I'm looking for?

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
hmmm a favourit quote...... Ill list several

Samuel Beckett
"Words are all we have."

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

hmmm Im sure more will come to my mind latter

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows.
-Bart Simpson

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Sun Tzu said:
It is a greater victory to make your enemy see things your way than it is to defeat them.

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.
Niccolo Machiavelli said:
Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.

Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil.

It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.

The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.

lokun489

Jun 3, 2010
NiceGurl_14 said:
Here's Mine and Internet points if you can tell me what it's from
"I don't know what to say the monkeys won't do.
For a nickel I'll give you a clue"

And
"Wait, you expect us young and innocent children to climb dangerous scaffolding and paint pictures of naked people all over a church? We'll Do It!"

They're both from the same show.
it's time for animaniacs!