What Makes You Rage Uncontrollably?

Wazzupow

Dec 1, 2009
what pisses me off? Two words: Fucking T-baggers.

I go into an uncontrollable anger spree whenever someone has the nerve to shove their balls in my mouth on Halo.

Maybe I should stop playing Halo.

Mrrrgggrlllrrrg

Jun 21, 2010
Gaming related nothing really makes me rage except deliberate ignorance.

Everything else it's mostly people, especially newscasters, that think they know everything about radiation and nuclear engineering get everything wrong in the idiotic words they spew to the easily manipulated people that freak out over everything(like swine flu), child abusers, the failure that is the two party political system (it sucks, it divides and their messages are so far from the concerns of the average person it just ends with our collective species being slowly killed off by immense stupidity), also my hatred for hippies is only equaled to my hatred for conspiracy theorists and creationists that ignore thought, anyone who says smoking pot is medicine (they clearly know nothing of medicine if they believe that pile of horse poooooo), gangs to a degree of wishing they'd all either grow up or get skinned alive, lawyers, hippies, hipsters, and in general horrible despicable people who should not live.

I am a very judgmental person.

Jenkins

Dec 4, 2007
bussinrounds said:
Jenkins said:
some some bullshit play happens in Madden 11 where I magically get picked off by a lineman for a touchdown, a linebacker jumps 7 feet in the air and catches is, a WR falls down on his route and the ball floats into the safety's hand, my QB getting a broken arm...

Yeah, I hate madden D:
Yea, Maddens has been nonsense for years now.

And this is coming from someone who's a big nfl and video game fan.

It's so automated.
OH lets not forget when you have a WR WIDE OPEN, and he drops the pass... I love the NFL but cover 1 sucks in nfl 11 :(

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
I rage every time G4 and/or its news people make a stupid sex joke or try to get to my heart through my penis. I don't need G4 to see tits, and I definitely don't need it perpetuating the immature gamer stereotype by making horrible and immature sex jokes that make normal people cringe, and literally enrage me with every one.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
Wazzupow said:
what pisses me off? Two words: Fucking T-baggers.

I go into an uncontrollable anger spree whenever someone has the nerve to shove their balls in my mouth on Halo.

Maybe I should stop playing Halo.
This is why I LOVE CoD4, apart from the RPD. Martyrdom stopped t-bagging mid-squat AND I got a kill for it.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Gaming: The flaming. It is so ridiculous. Look in the March Mayhem section of this forum and look at all the idiots at work. People wonder why the gaming industry isn't taken seriously, and yet nearly every topic ends in stupid arguments over nothing. I also was enraged by the idiots ranting about Dragon Age 2.

Life: Apathy. I hate it. It's my least favourite trait in a person.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
James Cameron is making a film adaptation of "At the Mountains of Madness"

I bet you that this is his main idea:
"UUUH HURPA DURR, I SHUD MAKES IT IN MODERN TIMES BECAUSE THAT ARE TEH MOST CREATIVEST TWIST EVAR, AND DANFORTH SHUD BEES A PURTY LADY ADURRRRRRRRRRRRR, IT SHUD HAVES HAPPY ENDIN AND BE RATED PG-13 SO I CANS GETS MORES MONEY!!!!111"
And to think they took it from Gulimeir Del Toro, who could've made it fairly decent.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Gaming: Stupid people.
Life: Stupid people.
They make me quote the referee from Billy Madison and Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder.

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
1. Incredibly stupid and/or ignorant people.
2. Sorry to the Americans, but a strong Southern accent send me into a fit.
3. When my earphones fall out of my ear for any reason except for when i personally take them out
4. Bad drivers
5. Arrogant overconfident people
6. Politicians

Damn it, im angry now..

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Not smoking for more than 7 hours. That's why I stay at home when I have a cough, because otherwise I would snap at every provocation and yell at everyone on the street, possibly would punch people, children not excluded.

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
Nothing really makes me angry. Life's too short to be petty over shit.

EDIT:

Oh wait, Bobby Kotick's face makes me sick, does that count?

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
1. Just about anything to do with democracy, (Oligarcist here)
2. Fanboyism
3. the whole videogames cause violence thing, how about a little personal responsibility?
4. Ignorance
5. Poorly thought out opinions
6. Those who try to tell you you aren't playing the game properly
and that's just the tip of the iceberg

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Astoria said:
Whiney emo kids complaining about their 'terrible' lives. I had to put up with it for two years and now when I hear someone going on about how awful their life is when it really isn't that bad I just lose it
the logical paradox of Emos;

"I'm so allooooone!" "me too" chimes in the huge crowd of friends always surrounding them, their bandmates, their girl/boyfriend, their Internet friends, and their entire crappy gorram Facebook page.

Emos rarely even know the meaning of the so called "pain" they so frequently go on about. They're annoying to people with no problems, and to abominations like me, they're a downright insult.

Also, people who read heat etc magazines. Calling someone fat irl: an insult. Calling someone who can't get much skinnier fat in front of the entire country: fashion commentary.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Gaming: Um, when I die/can't contine in games because of shitty controls or a game breaking bug. The last one made me swear off Oblivion and Bethesda for good after the tenth time it forced me to re-do a save file. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Non-Gaming: Politics. I can't...it just takes a happy moment and makes everything seem like shit when I hear the news and latest between what goes on between the political parties and the influential people who head them.
People who take the Bible literally. Please just go die. Now. Get out of the damn gene pool.
The people at my Grandmother's Church that sponsored a "Cure the Gay" Rally. It made me so angry when my mother mentioned it, I fell down to my knees, screamed, started crying, and ranted about what horrible bastards these people are and why could my loving grandma support this and my Uncle had better had not been there or he would have been dead to me and how I'm glad my Mom stopped going there.
Bigoted people. When your opinion of other people based on certain aspects of their life they can't control makes them a bad person, I realize soon I'm going to stop talking to you in order to keep my composure and not punch your teeth out.
The almost rapist I was friends with. When he tried to take advantage of my friend, it took all of my strength not to beat his face in. Now that I look back on it, I wish I had.

Hmm...the list is longer than I thought it would be.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
People who pirate video games.

That and the fact the underdog ALWAYS wins. For once I'd like to see the logical conclusion: The underdog gets CRUSHED.