What Movie/Game Secretly Made You Cry ?

DuckDuckGoose

May 28, 2009
the first pokemon movie, when ash got turned to stone... i was laughed at for that... also final fantasy spirits within, it was just too aweful i couldn't stand it

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
At the end of "The Lord Of The Rings:The Return Of The King" when Sam,Merry,and Pippin find out that Frodo is also leaving with the Elves on the last ship the leave Middle Earth. That was probably the saddest moment i have ever seen in a movie before. the first time i saw it, i cried my eyes out.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Movie - I can't think of any time when I have cried during a Movie.

Game - I cried when Atlas betrays you in Bioshock. I also cried when Lucien in Fable 2 killed my Dog and in Fallout 3 when your Dad dies.

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
most recentley ((because im a big guy, and if i cry during movies people dont usually make fun of me for fear of reprisals)):
Bangkok Dangerous. I did not approve. I cried. a lot.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
The Little mermaid, Wall-e, wait actully every Disney movie known to man, except P.O.T.C(Pirates of the carribean), the increadibles, well actully mainly only the animated disney movies.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
I was almost close to tears in Saint's Row 2 when this happened:-

In the Brotherhood mission where you have to save Carlos, but end up killing him to relieve his pain. The fact that you couldn't hear anything except for the boss kicking the chain, Carlos' moans of pain and the rain in the background, and the fact that the boss held his hand before shooting him added to the atmosphere.

I cheered when your character kills Jessica, and even more since he makes Maero kill her himself.

Kilaknux

Jun 16, 2009
The Iron Giant. The Iron FUCKING Giant. When he flies up to blow up the nuke, and just whispers "Superman", with some really implausably sad music going on in the background. Sets me off every time...
Oh, and hi everyone.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
Kilaknux said:
The Iron Giant. The Iron FUCKING Giant. When he flies up to blow up the nuke, and just whispers "Superman", with some really implausably sad music going on in the background. Sets me off every time...
Oh, and hi everyone.
Oh, hello there.

For me, I almost cried at the end of COD 4. I know they were all a bunch of borderline-psychopaths, but dammit if they weren't the most like-able sociopaths you've ever met.

Heart

Jun 15, 2009
Eh.
I'll add anime.
Full Metal Allchemist.
The episode with the funeral. You know.

Hoki

Jun 15, 2009
I'm, uh... I'm ashamed to say that the ending of Final Fantasy X made me bawl like a little girl.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Bridge to terribithia , my dad di cry but i didn't so i could laugh at him:)

Fable 2 also when my dog died, people said the pirate guy killed the guy who shot him but i was still pissed off with him so i shot him as soon as it gave me the option.