What Movie/Game Secretly Made You Cry ?

Merteg

May 9, 2009
All the characters in Naruto moved me, not quite to tears though.

Ah, what an excellent read/sometimes watch Naruto is.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
mydogisblue said:
I don't know about any of you guys, but I almost started to cry when Sora unlocked his heart to free Kairi's in Kingdom Hearts.

It only made it even more sad when she tried to catch him as he was falling, only for him to vanish before she could get to him.

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
sonicspin said:
ExaltedK9 said:
Should I say this?...Ok, I cried the first time I saw Click.
Uggh! That got me too! "Ooh, an Adam Sandler movie! Purchase!" 1 hour and 30 mins. later... "Family...Family comes first..." "I know dad..." Then there I am weeping! That and pretty much the whole series of Full-Metal Alchemist, and Neon Genesis Evangeleon's last episode, and Cowboy Bebop, and Azu Manga Daioh, and the end of Klonoa, and various parts of the Kingdom Hearts games, reading the last book of Love Hina, Rosanne, Hook, Wall-E, and Sonic and the Black Knight, but that one was out of dissapointment!
Ok, I was there with ya, for the first couple of sentences of your post.

Ogibogi

Apr 27, 2008
last 6mins of the third Lord of the rings movie. where frodo and bilbo goes away with the elfs on the boat, beautiful scenework and music...

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBRImdfuDK0

alpha_numeric08

Jun 17, 2009
Wall-E made me cry twice, but not the one scene near the end. I cried at the beginning, when it was just him and the trash of people a millenia gone, all alone.
UP got me four times - twice in heartbreaking tears, once in triumphant tears, then, at the very end, when you see where the house ends up, a little bittersweet crying to round it all out.

God damnit Pixar.

(Ending of Episode 2 and the ending of that one Futurama episode with Fry's dog got me, too)

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
alpha_numeric08 said:
(Ending of Episode 2 and the ending of that one Futurama episode with Fry's dog got me, too)
That Futurama episode had me all choked up too. The scenes during the end credits were just so heart wrenching.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Mar 16, 2009
Mother 2/Earthbound ~ It's hard to really say why. The game just...has this strange sense of maturity beneath the veil of humor and silliness. Also, I just felt...sympathetic towards Giygas...even before I heard the whole 'abortion' theory... >.>

Mother 3 ~ The final battle was just...heartbreaking. >:

Suikoden II ~
NANAMI!!

Chrono Cross ~ The ending credits after the 'true' ending. The music is just...sad. >:

The Wrestler ~ If you didn't cry, you're a monster.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Mar 16, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
alpha_numeric08 said:
That Futurama episode had me all choked up too. The scenes during the end credits were just so heart wrenching.
...He waited for you, Fry. D':

TiteAce

Jan 14, 2009
Shaun of the Dead. Definitly, every time I watch the part he leaves Ed behind in the bar gives him his last cig and they lean forward and touch heads... :(

Game? I really cant think of one but I know there was plenty. Sad moments in Harvest Moon 64 if I remember right.

I cried tears of joy every time Slippy gets killed in any game even if it makes me lose... Sorry Fox, I hate you Slippy

Turtleboy1017

Likes Turtles
Nov 16, 2008
LoD RotK. I didn't cry during Titanic, Hotel Rwanda, or The Notebook, but that scene where Sam is telling Frodo about the shire when on the rock in the middle of the lava always makes my eyes water... Ima go watch it now!