What Movie/Game Secretly Made You Cry ?

brokenfingers666

Apr 26, 2009
right the movie is schindlers list, when Oscar breaks down when he says "one more person"... that makes me cry because you know there was nothing he could have done, and saved as many as he could. he is a true hero

the game is half life two episode two, when eli is impaled by the combine advisors. breaks me every time...

and the book is "5 people you meet in heaven" very moving book

Jettling

May 27, 2009
hmmm...At the End of MGS4 when Raiden sees his son, at the end of the LOTR return of the king when they're all re-united and...a tear shed for ratchet at the end of tools of destruction when clank is taken D=

Chiefmon

Dec 26, 2008
Fightgarr said:
I don't particularly make a point of trying to hide my crying at movies and games. Here are some examples:
- During Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind I started to cry at several points of the movie. Actually... I've cried at a lot of Miyazaki's work.
- After seeing the "true ending" of Chrono Cross I almost cried and then the "Radical Dreamers" end theme really did it for me.
- Forest Gump
In fact, just by the virtue of posting in this thread all those things you "secretly" cried at aren't really that secret.
On the Miyazaki note, I even cried of happiness and laughter during My Neighbor Totoro.
I also shed some tears at the end of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Howl's Moving Castle.

ldbmikey86

Feb 11, 2009
First, I've never cried or even came close to doing so until watching these two movies. No videogames have made me feel as strongly (although, Silent Hill 2 and 3 have come close).

- The part towards the end of Reign Over Me, when Adam Sandler's character opens up to his parents.

- and pretty much the entire last half of Marley & Me

reaper660

May 8, 2009
the first sequence in the movie movie "Up" I don't know how pixar did it...but I also lol'd at some parts

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
The last thing I can recall making me cry, well shed a tear, was an episode of One Piece. Since there are a few people familiar with it here, I don't think it is necessary to point out which one was it.

Senial

Sep 18, 2008
I teared up in the first Pokemon movie when pikachu was zapping ash even though he was dead(kinda). But that was when I was 11, I might laugh if I saw it today.

Pezzer

Feb 15, 2009
The end of the Return of the King. my friends and me agree that if you're over 12 and didn't cry, you're an ass.

But only jokingly.

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
the lion king, it destroys me everytime......wait no IM A BIG MANLY MAN I DONT CRY.....fuck

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Finding Nemo:
when his mom dies and when they think Nemo is dead

Bolt:
at the end when it looks like he died in the fire

Persona 3:
When Shinjro-senpai dies till then I had called him Bad-ass senpai[/spoilers]

and finnaly Death Note:
when L dies I stop watching because First off L was awesome and Secondly I know Light dies after he loses to that asshole Near and I can't stand to watch it.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Sorry for the double post but also

Death Note:
When L dies and Light dies for that reason I can never watch the series to the end a second time because I hate seeing Light lose to that asshole Near

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
Terminalchaos said:
Book: Johnny Got His Gun when he starts realizing his condition. I cried even more when the government shut him up. I really liked the part where Johnny's girlfriend's dad lets him stay a night with her before he is off.
That was actually made into a movie, albeit a long time ago, but I watched the One by Metallica music vid with clips from that movie, and it tore me up. I want to see the movie, but can't bring myself to it. I would either get a huge knot in my stomach, or cry.

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
Saints row 2. The part where carlos has been tortured and ridden around and you can't free him from the car chain so you have to put him out of his misery :(

toy story. When woodie ( god I just noticed how weird that name sounds ) learns the boy no longer favors him and he walks around all sad :(

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
The ending of The Killing Fields got me the closest yet.

When Sidney meets up with Dith Pran after searching for years and John Lennon's Imagine is playing. *sniff*

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
I cried at the ending and then killed myself for having done so.