What Movie/Game Secretly Made You Cry ?

AssassinX66

Mar 22, 2009
Anything with a dog dying makes me cry. Like I am Legend or Marly and Me. I mean what the hell?! Marley and Me was supposed to be a comedy.

For a game I'd have to say the ending of Bioshock. It was really touching how he freed all of those girls and they treated him like a father. I couldn't stand it.

Edit: I forgot about the "execute order 66" bit. That was kinda bad. Plo Kloon was my favorite jedi too. There was also a movie I saw in 4th grade where a kid was teased so bad along with his friend, who moved away, that he ran off school grounds and got hit by a car. The two kids who constantly bullied him cried and everyone felt guilty for laughing at him. This is a true story.

Edit: I forgot the ending of HL 2: Ep. 2!? Damn. That was very sad. When the advisor bots sucked out Eli's brains killing him and leaving him dead in Alyx's arms. -sniff- I liked Eli.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
In the Gaunts ghosts novel - Sabbat Martyr and Only in death.

The end of Sabbat with Corbec in the workshop after he died - it was nice to think that he got peace he wanted after the book was about how old and tired he was. In only in death where Hark executes Soric because of the abbysmal treated of Soric. Soric was such a good guy and the Imperium treated him like shit so much so that executing him was doing him a favour. Bastard Imperium.

Although the thing that I am most ashamed at welling up at is:
When Ash lets butterfry go. Damn.

Dramatic Flare

Frightening Frolicker
Jun 18, 2008
In the GANTZ anime when damn near every character that you liked and wanted to live just died, and the one who survived was an asshole. Admittedly, he made up for it, but he was still an asshole.

Brisingr

May 22, 2009
Mass Effect was the clostest I think:

*Spoilers!*

When you had to choose which character to save from the bomb. Man i loved both those characters and it was awful sending one to their deaths.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
When i was six i cried at the end of terminator 2. When arnie gets melted and he gives the thimbs up to john connor. :'(

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Also, the end of MGS4 where snake is crawling through a radio-active microwave while he is almost falling to pieces.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
hm a I`ve never had a game make me cry but there are a few movies that have.

at the end of lilo and stitch 1,the end of click and the entirety of I am Sam.

Get Jiggy

Apr 14, 2009
Klonoa, it was an excelent game on the ps1, at the end klonoa gets sucked into a vortex and is yelling to his/her (I could never tell) friend who just sits and does nothing, so depressing.

cthulhu257

Jul 24, 2008
It's not exactly a secret how sad it is, but 5 Centimeters per Second. Just... The whole movie. All the parts on the train, especially.

aruseusx

Apr 22, 2009
In groundhog day when Phil repeatedly attempts suicide. Star Wars III order 66 montage. Green Mile Johns execution.

angel34

Jan 16, 2009
Movie - Vomminal: Inside the Nine
Game - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake eater

Vomminal had to be the most emotion filled film I have ever witness. I was in tears within 5 minutes

Metal Gear Solid 3. The end of the game.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Dead Poets Society, which has an amazing ending [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8UL_9R_W-Y].

Carpe diem.